N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

snitching is the new lo life sweater my gerbils, kids (when i say kids im referring to those who were just born in the 90s and missed the train) dont feel complete unless its on their resume.

its like the he cipher monkey cipher mohawks my fillet mingon or the tight low pants exposing their spongebob draws with a touch of rainbow.

all these followers needed was another clown like kanye and other y2k geeks to participate in fructose movements on tv to make it ok for them to finally step out of the cupboard my ash tray. its been lurking in 99.9% of these kids heads for years now my vaginal disfunction - all they needed was a gay role model.

i remember when kids got crushed in the school yard for being remotely close to gay.

time to regroup my nose grease. time to lift off the ground and peep scenario from a birds eye perspective my non descript choncletas.

kshhhh - papa smurf over and out- ksh

FREE OVAL

you still here preaching my seedling?

tell you what, i know youre one of them confused slow niggas with no education, so ill give you some grown man advice my cantaloupe in the brain.

try sending your friend some money or writing him a letter.

something tells me he cant see your 'free daddy oval' posts where hes at, i dont know my butt rash, just a hunch.

90% OF ANYONE THAT IS ACTUALLY A SOMEBODY ON HERE ..I'VE MET FACE TO FACE!! SO U FAIL MY GUY..NOW STOP JERKIN OFF TO MY FATTNESS U RADAMEZ IN THE FACE ASS NIGGA .. HOW U HOME SAVIN AND STARIN AT PIX OF ME AND MY PEOPLES FOR HOURS FOR THAT U COULD'VE JUST PUT UP THE WEBSITE AND PROMOTED MY NIGGAS LOL ..BOY I TELL YOU IT BE THESE SAME LIL WIERD HOMOSEXUAL TYPE GRAFF DUDES THAT GET OPEN WHEN THEY MEET U AND ACT MAD FLAMBOYANT PASSIN YOU BLACKBOOKS AND MARKERS..BUT WHEN THEY ON 12OZ THEY PUT THE BANDANAS ON AND BLAST THAT DBLOCK AND ALL TYPES OF CRAZYNESS GOES THREW THESE WIERDO NIGGAS BRAINS

:lol:

too many flounders to put in check not enough time, my 30 year old 16 year olds

bloodclot , where you at my offspring, i hope you studied for the exam.

Whats goody my smegma! I see you shinin my guy my study guide is thick (ll)

dang meng I see niggas in here straight rattin and shit where they do that at my guy

What happened to the bronx.... I blame gentrification....how these toys be on here bragging about bodies then they turn around and post niggas faces pon de internet na mon that nah go mek it these streets will be running red with the blood of a thousand toys when jah returns INI promise you dis mi brethren ....................

IF U HATE A NIGGA OR WANNA FIGHT A NIGGA YOU SHOULDN'T HIDE LIKE A COWARD AND DO SNEAKY SHIT FROM THE SIDELINES .. HALF THE ANONYMOUS NIGGAS WHO POP SHIT IN HERE ARE STR8 DWEEBS IN REAL LIFE...WHO THE FUCK HAS THAT PIC OF THE 13 YR OLD NERD AT HIS COMP DESK 12OZ ON THE SCREEN AND THE COPE SKATEBOARD HUNG UP IN HIS ROOM..THESE BE THE SAME EXACT DUDES IN HERE WILDIN OUT LISTENIN TO STYLES P WHILE MOM IS BAKIN COOKIES IN THE KITCHEN MY GRASSHOPPER

they just gerbles at the end of the day that know how to type and copy img links.

2jc64r4.jpg

WHATS WITH ALL THIS LIFE SHIT???? WE WAS THE FIRST TO WRITE BTCLIFE WHEN SPEK WAS ALIVE BECAUSE IT STOOD FOR BTC(CRIP) LIFE. NOW EVERYONE WANTS TO PUT LIFE AFTER THERE CREW. TO MUCH SWAGGA JACKING! REMEMBER WERE YOU HEARD IT FIRST.. BTC LEGENDS IS THE SLOGAN. BTC IMMORTAL! (INFAMOUS MOB MADE OF REAL THUGS AND LEGENDS) IM GONNA HAVE TO START COPYWRITING SHIT..

INTERNATIONAL JEE... ALL CITY IS SO 90'S IM STAMPING UP MY PASSPORT. WE NOT TAKING OVER GRAF, WE TAKING OVER THE MAP!

WHO GIVES A FUCK...TAKE UP ILLISTRATING CONPAI!:scrambled: