N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
LMAFOOO........... FAT FUCKEN BIRD NIGGA POSTA N ROCKEN ROLL BOY ENO IS A FUKEN CORN .POSTA GO KILL YOUR SELF WITH A BURGERKING WOPPER U FAT SMELLY NIGGA .I REMMBER ATE N AG TELLING ME HOW MUCH U FUCKEN SMELLED BOMBEN ALL NIGHT YOR FAT ASS SWEATEN LIKE CRAZY U FATFUCK

lol...you a funny guy Mr. Anonymous...let me tell you that if I had a discussion about how another man smells with another dude I might as go play in traffic homie....Why don't you state your name and remind me who you are...Mods take them flicks down

yo thats one thing i appreciate about the older gen was the sense of fashion!

Niggas cant understand how innovative that shit is. MAd kids now are polo this polo that well after the fact. Dont see the innovation of a young kid from the fucking ghetto wearing sophisticated ass designer clothing. All the knit sweaters the silk button downs. A clean polo with some jeans and a crisp pair of kicks. That shit is timeless. Not all the flashy tin foil print ecko hoodie madness

yo thats one thing i appreciate about the older gen was the sense of fashion!

Niggas cant understand how innovative that shit is. MAd kids now are polo this polo that well after the fact. Dont see the innovation of a young kid from the fucking ghetto wearing sophisticated ass designer clothing. All the knit sweaters the silk button downs. A clean polo with some jeans and a crisp pair of kicks. That shit is timeless. Not all the flashy tin foil print ecko hoodie madness

Or Lo Cookie boots. We were hopping trains downtown to shop/rack. Others couldn't leave Fordham. Ah man we need a documentary for this.

FAGGONIA ? Sorry Sorry lol

Or Lo Cookie boots. We were hopping trains downtown to shop/rack. Others couldn't leave Fordham. Ah man we need a documentary for this.

FAGGONIA ? Sorry Sorry lol

for real its amazing how poorly documented and under appreciated

the importance and influence of indigenous new york culture is. In fact all the greatest documentation of new york culture is done by out of town hipsters! from henry chalfant to clay patterson