N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

Whats goody my smegma! I see you shinin my guy my study guide is thick (ll)

dang meng I see niggas in here straight rattin and shit where they do that at my guy

What happened to the bronx.... I blame gentrification....how these toys be on here bragging about bodies then they turn around and post niggas faces pon de internet na mon that nah go mek it these streets will be running red with the blood of a thousand toys when jah returns INI promise you dis mi brethren ....................

Its pronounced "Bredrin" My Yoot. Damn it feels like Edenwald Projocets in here lol. And finally, Golden Krust. Bumba Clot! Good Nite (mic gets dropped and the coquis start hollerin)

2vl0j7b.jpg

2dmbbja.jpg

http://i34.tinypic.com/2vl0j7b.jpg[/img

P O S T A . W A T A F U C K E N L A M E .. MY F A T S H I T ...

I DONT KNOW IF NIGGAS GOT THE MEMO BUT POSTING NIGGAS PICS ON A GRAFF SITE IS CALLED "SNITCHING" YOUR VOLUNTEERING INFORMATION THAT WASNT AVAILABLE BEFORE. I HEAR ALOT OF SNITCH TALK BUT NIGGAS COSIGN SHIT LIKE THIS. NIGGAS LOST RESPECT FOR THE CODES WE ONCE GREW UP UNDER. POLICE BE ON HERE AS WELL SO YOU JUST GAVE UP SOME ONES WHOLE IDENTITY. IF THATS NOT SNITCHING THEN I MUST BE LOST IN ALL THIS HOMO THUG ACTIVITY.

how bout the lives shit spek lives ..everyone dead nigga lives now smh so unwavey ..find ya own beach to surf on my mic geronimo prats

WHAT SAD IS THAT NIGGAS SWAGGA JACK OUR WORDS AND HOW WE DO THINGS LIKE THE FLARES IN THE FILL INS BUT THEY CANT TAKE THE TIME OUT TO BITE SOME STYLE AND DO SOME HALF DESENT FILL INS. IT JUST GETS WORSE EVERY YEAR. NIGGAS DO 5 FILL INS IN EVERY BORO AND START WRITING "ALL CITY" THEY DONT UNDERSTAND THAT THAT IS SOMETHING THAT TAKES YEARS TO EARN. YOU HAVE TO PAY DUES TO BE RESPECTED. NIGGAS LIKE VFR,JA WHO ARE STILL BOMBING ARE "ALL CITY" I HAVE BEEN BOMBING FOR OVER 12 YEARS AND I LAUGH AT THE EGO SOME OF THESE TOYS COME ON HERE WITH LIKE THEY REALY KILLED SHIT. I GUESS THATS THE BEAUTY OF THE INTERNET. IT'S A SHORTCUT FOR WHAT WAS ONCE SOMETHING PEOPLE WERE PROUD TO ACCOMPLISH.

BTC LEGENDS.... KD, GRAFFITIS ONLY DYNASTY.