N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

Yo Spermandez bless me with that pic directly across from the 242nd train station. I know you have that in the stash papa. One of the freshest spots on the one, including the train station spot we had on 147st right...

i have it right hills my nills we dont want all these pics surfacein ..its gonna show niggas what damage was really done:cool:

WHATS WITH ALL THIS LIFE SHIT???? WE WAS THE FIRST TO WRITE BTCLIFE WHEN SPEK WAS ALIVE BECAUSE IT STOOD FOR BTC(CRIP) LIFE. NOW EVERYONE WANTS TO PUT LIFE AFTER THERE CREW. TO MUCH SWAGGA JACKING! REMEMBER WERE YOU HEARD IT FIRST.. BTC LEGENDS IS THE SLOGAN. BTC IMMORTAL! (INFAMOUS MOB MADE OF REAL THUGS AND LEGENDS) IM GONNA HAVE TO START COPYWRITING SHIT..

INTERNATIONAL JEE... ALL CITY IS SO 90'S IM STAMPING UP MY PASSPORT. WE NOT TAKING OVER GRAF, WE TAKING OVER THE MAP!

how bout the lives shit spek lives ..everyone dead nigga lives now smh so unwavey ..find ya own beach to surf on my mic geronimo prats

WHATS WITH ALL THIS LIFE SHIT???? WE WAS THE FIRST TO WRITE BTCLIFE WHEN SPEK WAS ALIVE BECAUSE IT STOOD FOR BTC(CRIP) LIFE. NOW EVERYONE WANTS TO PUT LIFE AFTER THERE CREW. TO MUCH SWAGGA JACKING! REMEMBER WERE YOU HEARD IT FIRST.. BTC LEGENDS IS THE SLOGAN. BTC IMMORTAL! (INFAMOUS MOB MADE OF REAL THUGS AND LEGENDS) IM GONNA HAVE TO START COPYWRITING SHIT..

INTERNATIONAL JEE... ALL CITY IS SO 90'S IM STAMPING UP MY PASSPORT. WE NOT TAKING OVER GRAF, WE TAKING OVER THE MAP!

how bout the lives shit spek lives ..everyone dead nigga lives now smh so unwavey ..find ya own beach to surf on my mic geronimo prats pee the don ima have to copyright my whole existence my following is getting to gnarly