N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

WHY DO IT TO YOURSELF THOUGH? YOU KNOW YOU SHOULDNT WRITE. YOUR SHIT REALLY LOOKS SO BAD I DONT THINK YOU COULD EVER PULL OUTA THAT. YOUR LIKE PROBABLY THE WORST THING IVE SEEN ON HERE SINCE CAVES. MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO PRACTICE INA BOOK FOR 5 YEARS BECAUSE THE STREETS DO NOT WANNA SEE THAT THING YOU CALL A THROW UP. IT DOES JUST THAT AND MAKES PEOPLE WANT TO THROW UP. GO 2 SLEEP

I'm not down with them any more bro I used to b like a year or so ago no more tho

That's the best thing you did in your graffiti career. Next step... Save all that paint you wasting... Invest in a black book, looking into old writers to teach you the game, be humble, and lastly stop talking so much in here... Just look at the wild school pics develop a style without biting, ...remember... Practice practice practice.... Don't think the legends in this game aren't somewhere with. Pencil erasing and practicing as they sketch..... After that... You set...

That's the best thing you did in your graffiti career. Next step... Save all that paint you wasting... Invest in a black book, looking into old writers to teach you the game, be humble, and lastly stop talking so much in here... Just look at the wild school pics develop a style without biting, ...remember... Practice practice practice.... Don't think the legends in this game aren't somewhere with. Pencil erasing and practicing as they sketch..... After that... You set...

AFTER THAT HE SET?????? MAYBE:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: