N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

Manhattan I respect cuz u up but it doesn't change the fact ur style could b better u look like u bomb on acid and can't figure out letters

to keep it real funky!.. manhattan is NOT up like that. a few here and there in the city.. mostly upper west side. so now your just proving your a toy by saying someones up whos really not even looked at. although manhattan is a stand up guy and a humble toy who improves constantly on hi style and structure. which is why he gets props.... not for being up. YOU MY FRIEND ARE A COMPLETE MESS OF A TOY. HOLD ON IM GONNA GRAB MY NEPHEWS BIB FOR YOU. YOU DRIPPIN THAT GERBER ALL OVER YA NECK:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

IDK WHY NIGGAS ON HERE THINK IM PUSSY LIKE SON CALL ME TOY CALL ME ANYTHING BUT ONE THING I LOVE MORE THEN MY MOTHER AND GRAFF IS FIGHTING SO REALLY ??? YOU WANNA MEET UP? ILL COME TO BAYRIDGE OR WHERE YOU LIVE AND BEAT THAT ASS OR WHOEVER ELSE WANT IT LIKE IM THE LEAST PUSSY NIGGA ON HERE AND I DONT NEEDA STATE IT

MY NIGGAS im a lil late on this cuz ur boy is with that molly chick a lil early but lemme spit some knowledge to my 12oz famalamss

AINE IS CHARMIN ULTRA SOFT. dont even waste ur time comin to the hood, cuz u will NEVER ever find him. he knows if he shows his face around his own hood, niggas is gunna get him (he even admitted a while back that he sees me n my team all the time, and dnt do shit) :lol:

MY NIGGAS im a lil late on this cuz ur boy is with that molly chick a lil early but lemme spit some knowledge to my 12oz famalamss

AINE IS CHARMIN ULTRA SOFT. dont even waste ur time comin to the hood, cuz u will NEVER ever find him. he knows if he shows his face around his own hood, niggas is gunna get him (he even admitted a while back that he sees me n my team all the time, and dnt do shit) :lol:

Nigga I see u all day everyday chilling in front of the barber shop don't worry kid well meet someday I told u ima catching u slipping Mike Tyson.

And dont be feedin into him when he asks wat u write, cuz the niggas a straight dry snitch...gets all feminine type when niggas shit on him here (and he continues to come back for only god knows why) and resorts to blowin up spots and names.

Cuz ur all too pussy to say what u write hiding behind ur computer son

to keep it real funky!.. manhattan is NOT up like that. a few here and there in the city.. mostly upper west side. so now your just proving your a toy by saying someones up whos really not even looked at. although manhattan is a stand up guy and a humble toy who improves constantly on hi style and structure. which is why he gets props.... not for being up. YOU MY FRIEND ARE A COMPLETE MESS OF A TOY. HOLD ON IM GONNA GRAB MY NEPHEWS BIB FOR YOU. YOU DRIPPIN THAT GERBER ALL OVER YA NECK:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

once i put down the crack pipe, i might take bombing into consideration... :D :D

2473534494_2537477444_z.jpg?zz=1

Nace in Philly 1996 by Joe Ism, on Flickr

2473530336_11cb56beca_z.jpg?zz=1

Nace in Newark by Joe Ism, on Flickr

2472697385_79d4e92cea_z.jpg?zz=1

Nace Legal Wall In Newark, 1998 by Joe Ism, on Flickr

6048999558_438b5e62a1_b.jpg

Sabe Bird Pes by phluids, on Flickr

187689121_4532d93469_b.jpg

Untitled by LIVE AND LET GET, on Flickr

63639083_a5d06f6c6e.jpg

Ja Xtc, Sabe by Press Pause, on Flickr

5631509797_499b218ec3_b.jpg

Untitled by SuicideBombers, on Flickr

4403871459_c5e6051cd2_b.jpg

SABE by THE SLED, on Flickr

4403871229_9de0b5b563_b.jpg

SANE by THE SLED, on Flickr

4915937232_9bf1a12729_b.jpg

Sae by Now It's Real!, on Flickr

4918033789_214ef3e1da_b.jpg

MQ vs. Desa x Ezaf by Now It's Real!, on Flickr

299256031_9c08d56b21_b.jpg

Rate, Host, Taboo by mercurialn, on Flickr

296188024_a5f125f401_b.jpg

Host by mercurialn, on Flickr

296187949_56021c290a_b.jpg

Tunnel Clowns by mercurialn, on Flickr

296187855_46598a0ae5_b.jpg

Fair, Host, Fees by mercurialn, on Flickr

Nigga I see u all day everyday chilling in front of the barber shop don't worry kid well meet someday I told u ima catching u slipping Mike Tyson.

see what i mean? First off how many times i gotta tell u this aint who u think it is? And u say dont worry we'll meet someday and ull catch me? NIGGA U DO SEE US ALL DAY, DONT DO SHIT ABOUT IT, AND TALK LIKE UR GUNNA DO SOMETHINGG!

that just proves that ur heart pumps koolaid! especially since i been told our mutual homie to set up a fair one any time any place...but u know u aint built for that

Aight I'm done with this 12oz pussy shit if u not stating what u write u pussy keeping sucking g ur way up in the game ima be out writing and ragging kwes. And his one tag Nd zek hood bombing ima catchu don't turn ur back homie u ain't shit to no one stay up peace pussies

LOL THIS IT THE CLASSIC......" AIGHT YOU ALL HATERS AND PUSSIES IM OFF THIS SITEE!!!!" LOL EPIC!!!!! YOU KNOW WHAT GO OUT AND RAG THAT KANYE KWES DO HIM DIRTY. BUT WHEN HE BUSTS IN YA EYE DONT CRY. YOU JUST GOT DEADED ON A GRAFF FORUM. SHUT DOWN AND RAN THROUGH LIKE A GOOD LITTLE SMUT