N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

3ESS. I must admit. Im tired of you coming on this forum like you God. When really you look like Speedy Gonzalez on a skate board. You do the pussiest spots in the world my young border hopper. And then come post the pics on this site with a stupid comment to go along with it.

Now tell the whole 12oz world how you food in the hood and the only person you run to now is Nox.

And as far as your bubble goes, it looks like a Sonic the HedgeHog

Sonic.jpg

fatality :lol:

Aight I'm done with this 12oz pussy shit if u not stating what u write u pussy keeping sucking g ur way up in the game ima be out writing and ragging kwes. And his one tag Nd zek hood bombing ima catchu don't turn ur back homie u ain't shit to no one stay up peace pussies

here's some styles for you dogs..... photoon20111016at1617.jpg

to keep it real funky!.. manhattan is NOT up like that. a few here and there in the city.. mostly upper west side. so now your just proving your a toy by saying someones up whos really not even looked at. although manhattan is a stand up guy and a humble toy who improves constantly on hi style and structure. which is why he gets props.... not for being up. YOU MY FRIEND ARE A COMPLETE MESS OF A TOY. HOLD ON IM GONNA GRAB MY NEPHEWS BIB FOR YOU. YOU DRIPPIN THAT GERBER ALL OVER YA NECK:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

my son kyle the first nigga to get the cosign from because your toy #swag #winning