N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

DIS FRAIL FUCK JEONARDO DECAPRIO 2 CAME IN HERE POSTED 1 PIC OF A TOY TRUCK AND SAID DAMN THESE HOUNDS JUMPED ON MY SHIT QUICK FUCK IT IM OUTTA HERE. DONT WANNA END UP LIKE ANUS

Take my dick out ya mouth ...my son all up on daddys dick you know the name get ya weight up not your hate up lookin very feminine in the face ass nigga! you a lilbasegod in the face ass nigga frail from head to toes..niggas got no lifes on here live on this 12oz shit its the same old herb toys who never bomb and cant afford to rag a nigga!

Take my dick out ya mouth ...my son all up on daddys dick you know the name get ya weight up not your hate up lookin very feminine in the face ass nigga! you a lilbasegod in the face ass nigga frail from head to toes..niggas got no lifes on here live on this 12oz shit its the same old herb toys who never bomb and cant afford to rag a nigga!

AFFORD????? HA EXCEPT PAINT IS FREE FOR ME SO ITS NO COST TO CLAP YA SHIT MY LIL BITCH ASS NIGGA. YOUR FOREVER A TOY PUSSY. YOU CAN FAKE THE FUNK ONLINE BUT IN THE STREETS NIGGAS KNOW YOUR NOTHIN BUT A RATPUSS. GET MY WEIGHT UP? YOU WEIGH NOMORE THAN 140 POUNDS WET I WOULD SNAP YOU IN HALF AND CRUSH YOUR LIL FEMANINE FACE. DONT GET CAUGHT SLEEPIN IN RIDGEWOOD JEO.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: