N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
im deadass not a cocky nigga but son aint nobody on here at this very moment better then me do bigger or better shit then me or hit hotboy spots with bangers better then me.... and you calling me a toy is a fucken joke kid ill cut that ass to mars and back ..... your fucken throwing look like a hippo sat on

U ain't shit son just stay behind ur comp

IDK WHY NIGGAS ON HERE THINK IM PUSSY LIKE SON CALL ME TOY CALL ME ANYTHING BUT ONE THING I LOVE MORE THEN MY MOTHER AND GRAFF IS FIGHTING SO REALLY ??? YOU WANNA MEET UP? ILL COME TO BAYRIDGE OR WHERE YOU LIVE AND BEAT THAT ASS OR WHOEVER ELSE WANT IT LIKE IM THE LEAST PUSSY NIGGA ON HERE AND I DONT NEEDA STATE IT

IDK WHY NIGGAS ON HERE THINK IM PUSSY LIKE SON CALL ME TOY CALL ME ANYTHING BUT ONE THING I LOVE MORE THEN MY MOTHER AND GRAFF IS FIGHTING SO REALLY ??? YOU WANNA MEET UP? ILL COME TO BAYRIDGE OR WHERE YOU LIVE AND BEAT THAT ASS OR WHOEVER ELSE WANT IT LIKE IM THE LEAST PUSSY NIGGA ON HERE AND I DONT NEEDA STATE IT

THEN WHY SAY IT!!!!!!!???????

SEE HOW I PINCHED THAT NERVE. YOU MAD CAUSE YOU STOLE SEVOR STYLE WHO STOLE IT FROM SETUP!!!!!! YOU ALL FUCKIN SUCK. GODDDDDAAAMMMMNNN WHERE ARE THE REAL WRITERS AT!!!?????

you know im deadass back here cryin son .... lmfao you dead trynna end my shit ima catch a heart attack from how hard im laughin

Say what u write or am I correct in sayin res aka serz dick riding homo u ain't nothin but a hood bomber

IM NOT ON HERE TO STATE MY NAME.. IM HERE TO CRITICIZE NIGGAS JUST LIKE YOU. WHATS IT MATTER WHO YOU TALKING TO?? I COULD BE TKID OR I COULD BE KLOPS. IT WONT CHANGE THE FACT YOU BUNZ AND TOY...CAN U JUST ADMIT YOUR A TOY???? NO YOU CANT BECAUSE YOU HARD HEADED KIDS NOWADAYS DONT HUMBLE YOURSELVES AND TAKE NOTES. YOU THINK WE "HATING"... DATS RITE IM A HATER!!!!! LOLOLOLOL MAN OH MAN. DIEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Ima rag ur one tag u fake ass writer and its cuz I love ur moms ass I shoulda busted in it instead of her pussy it coulda prevented from me having u as a sonnnnn

the fuck iz you my nigga, how you going to say you going to rag someone when you dont even have spots or tags, your toy my gerber :rolleyes: :rolleyes: