N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

What is "not the wave" about filters on a blunt exactly? I don't personally roll with filters about 95% of the time. The times I do are because I'm rolling a blunt next to my friends who roll up spliffs and I snatch up one of the little filters that come with quality papers. Basically, what I'm saying is it makes 100% sense to use a filter in a dutch because it serves the same purpose as those in spliffs or joints. However, it is just not practical.

• Like 1

What is "not the wave" about filters on a blunt exactly? I don't personally roll with filters about 95% of the time. The times I do are because I'm rolling a blunt next to my friends who roll up spliffs and I snatch up one of the little filters that come with quality papers. Basically, what I'm saying is it makes 100% sense to use a filter in a dutch because it serves the same purpose as those in spliffs or joints. However, it is just not practical.

Co-signed!

i never used a filter, then i copped a grinder and basically had to start using a filter in blunts (always used them in joints). basically it keeps the bits of weed from flying into your mouth, and it gives you more finger room to hold that shit, and it helps you get all the weed smoked. generally its just more convenient in the long run. if im in some place like a dark bar or some shit i dont bother with a filter