N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

what does never forget mean? who are we supposed to be mad at?... we are supposed to remember the alamo because we won...

never forget is a catch phrase used to keep americans optimistic about the reasons and fruits of warfare in the middle east. it has nothing to do with lost loved ones. whom we will obviously, never forget.

dont let emotions cloud your judgment and decision making. we were all used, and we are being used.

i welled up a little this morning. it sucks. but its all fanfare. many of the people propagating all this "never forget remember 9II" bullshit are the same people reaping the fruits of globalization, religious warfare and the under realized, manipulative and highly profitable strong arm of the media. these are the people who want you to be upset. these are the people that want you to remember 911.

remember 911 in your hatreds and biases

remember 911 in a voting booth

remember 911 when signing up your children to die for the economic interests of giants

remember 911 when your working class lifestyle is 100% unsustainable

mainly, remember 911 when QUESTIONING NOTHING

fuck that

remember the messanger and the maintenance crew that slaved for the lowest denominator aloud by law and skewed moral caste systems. remember those that unknowingly worked for the mechanism that would have them murdered. remember the doorman, the security crew, the secretaries and the mail room clerks. don forget how truly badass new yorkers are. i love them all. i have no emotional attachment to a set of buildings, a date, or a false idea of liberty and freedom. but i love those people.

• Like 1

what does never forget mean? who are we supposed to be mad at?... we are supposed to remember the alamo because we won...

never forget is a catch phrase used to keep americans optimistic about the reasons and fruits of warfare in the middle east. it has nothing to do with lost loved ones. whom we will obviously, never forget.

dont let emotions cloud your judgment and decision making. we were all used, and we are being used.

i welled up a little this morning. it sucks. but its all fanfare. many of the people propagating all this "never forget remember 9II" bullshit are the same people reaping the fruits of globalization, religious warfare and the under realized, manipulative and highly profitable strong arm of the media. these are the people who want you to be upset. these are the people that want you to remember 911.

remember 911 when signing up your children to die for the economic interests of giants

fuck that

remember the messanger and the maintenance crew that slaved for the lowest denominator aloud by law and skewed moral caste systems. remember those that unknowingly worked for the mechanism that would have them murdered. remember the doorman, the security crew, the secretaries and the mail room clerks. don forget how truly badass new yorkers are. i love them all. i have no emotional attachment to a set of buildings, a date, or a false idea of liberty and freedom. but i love those people.

im never gonna forget my fiance that died that morning,or all the others,im also never gonna forget the time some conspiracy asshloe showed up ata memorial 3 years ago and got kicked from behind and i jumped on him like a guerilla monsoon

Fresh Paint NYC is currently seeking guest contributors to the blog, If you got flicks, or anything you'd like to promote, All posts are instantlly sent to all our Twitter and Facebook followers... Message me with your email address and i'll send you an invite... Peace

b83bd965.jpg

This is great if people want to volunteer their ip addresses and information . " pinging ip addresses " type that in google.

fuck that

bump. this is better than a picture

Free Azel's leg nigga. This nikka's leg is doing a 25 minute bid in spatford. It was Bezt, Marty, Azel's leg, Moss, Seps. These niggas was certifyed stealing some niggas virnacolors when the police arived. Moss and Seps roller skated away before any police arrived they flea'd the scene.. There was sprinkles, ice cream jimies, and strawberry fudge cake everywhere scattered on the premises. Azel's leg had 6 copies of Drake's unreleased mix tape and Bezt had 1 saxaphone and 2 Utah stickers in his pocket. it was Bezt first offense so he only got ACD but word on the street Azel's leg is doing 25 mins to life. Free azel's leg[/color][/size][/i][/b]

MUST BE A FAn... :)

U see? U see 12 oz??? i leave for 2 hours and ya nikkas str8 ruined the oz scrapaflem nikkas can't even be gone 4 a minute wit out a xfl imitation ass nikkas violation the graff bible ma nikka how u even sound rite now 2 be str8 violatens on a nikka alamo. As far as a hip hop go Ja Rule and french montana are the 2 best members of the wu tang clan tho famo any nikka who say other wise is str8 boogy bordin aint do they homework scrap. ya nikaks aint even no where the guggenheim is scrap fall back or get wetted. we out 2 the al quaeda party 2 nite at rock star bar celebration the 10 year anniversery ma nikka. thats why wen ya mans stepped on seps heelies i took a box cutter to that nikkas face, cut that nikkas face off glued his face to my face then fucked his sister, moms, and pops in the ass str8 raw dog rape with a nikka face on my face chu hert u soft homie str8 baby thigh in the face type of nikka u a charmins 3 ply type of dula to even be sayen such blasphemos kid fall back u str8 imitatetion of nikkas who really be touchin down killa ill air you out quick fan dula u aint got 5 prismos or better then get lost sand dwellin ass nikka u softa then a baby ass type of shit i put my dick in nigga ill tie ya heelies shoe lace together and give u a wedgie ma nikka you aint built 4 this u the type to cop a north face from salvation army ma nikka how u even sound rite now 2 be testing the gawdfather part 9.0310 skrap u betta off findin a new hobby my droplet of ass from an o.e. 40 from 1997. put it like this how u jock a throwie tho u nikkas is softer then anus hair my gerbil where ya pieces at i aint even never heard of none of yal 12oz nikkas my nikka bezt would str8 burn u with his left hand and eyes closed homie vandel squad was like yo cope where the guns and i aint even had no guns then nikkas was like we got u cope and nikkas was scared but how u even sound 2 be str8 fabrication of a real nikka tho Tell me this tho who in ya squad drop burnas with clouds, back rounds, 3d's, 4d's, at least 3 colors, silver, purple, and orange str8 off the top of the dome tho?????? thought so ma nikka holla at me if any y'all nikka wana go bombing at 5 pointz next friday night iight 2