N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yo thousand grams if you havent checked this out you def should

amazing documentary about the lower east side in the 80s and their battle with gentrification.

could rent it for like 3$ on amazon

Ah man what's this an early christmas present? Lol. Im definitely copping that. Thanks my g and if you have anything else, post 'em!!

how about grandmas stack of old bolero records.

Ah man LMAO now you're going too far brotha these kids are going to get pist that we're taking it that far back lol. But I'm with you on that and also when they forced us to eat farina. I threw up my first bowl of oat meal at wellas house and the bitch made me eat it. ILLLLLL! Fuck I miss those days lol.

Ah man LMAO now you're going too far brotha these kids are going to get pist that we're taking it that far back lol. But I'm with you on that and also when they forced us to eat farina. I threw up my first bowl of oat meal at wellas house and the bitch made me eat it. ILLLLLL! Fuck I miss those days lol.

LMAOOOO!!!!

yo stories of grandmas/moms making niggas eat they puke is truly oldschool spanish shit wow you threw it back. Theres nothing that i miss more than her ropa vieja with potatoes and her rice. nothing beats spanish home cooking

LMAOOOO!!!!

yo stories of grandmas/moms making niggas eat they puke is truly oldschool spanish shit wow you threw it back. Theres nothing that i miss more than her ropa vieja with potatoes and her rice. nothing beats spanish home cooking

You're damn right about that with the pressure cooker making that sancocho on rainy days FUCK!!! Alright Alright enough I'm gonna have a breakdown lol

My slime that rolled up leg came from the bike messagers (no homo). And for my OG's triple OG's I remember when hot97 played freestyle and was not the home of hip hop and r&b. That WBLS wit dj red alert ya BUMS!

AHHH MAN Slime you aint never lie cuz! You had to position the radio's antenae in the right part of the house to get that work lol.

lol I was just about to correct that after mr.majic came marley marl!

I remeber when hot 97 was all k7 and lil susie lol

that station was not allowed in my home would only hear it coming out of every store on 116th!

word up....then after they changed format it was Ed Lover, Dr. Dre and Lisa G in the mornings...

straight from the shoebox. i got hundreds of these, but they gonna be put out slowly unless you niggas step it up

scan00167-1.jpg

avergnrtdo.jpg

spongnr95_3rdave.jpg

90's this 90's that....how many of you niggas was actually up in the mayhem chat talking shit all day..not much has changed for a lotta niggas i see, except now we can put flix up .. lol, you guys crack me up, puttin up niggas grills and shit, shits fowl odor in the air... that brisk airs coming , winter warz about to be in full effect....enough talk, dig in those shoeboxs, and drop jewels, or ima pull back these diamonds and fuck the market up ...too many niggas loosing hands out here in these mines...ima go for mines, and bring these bitches straight to the jews on 47th

Ah man Channel 31 with Tio Ralph! Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! Now you have this wack ass 106 & Park.. Let me chill lol. I need to get back to work and try to get my mind off of this lol. Anyone know of any HVAC 638 Union companies hiring? Help a brother out Lol.[/color][/b]

you a fitter. im a tinknocker local 28. shit is rough right now bro.:(