Springfield, MA

onesandzeros

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yo grave... your the toy.. your the pussy who wont answer the phone... your the bitch talkin about guns.. you wanna have a gentlemans dual ten paces then im shootin you in the braces you fucking chump... your a spot jock and a hypocrit you need to find the time clock to life and just punch out!!!!!!!!! p.s. def or anyone in hks will burn you all the way to hell!!! your a waste of paint sales!!

yo grave... your the toy.. your the pussy who wont answer the phone... your the bitch talkin about guns.. you wanna have a gentlemans dual ten paces then im shootin you in the braces you fucking chump... your a spot jock and a hypocrit you need to find the time clock to life and just punch out!!!!!!!!! p.s. def or anyone in hks will burn you all the way to hell!!! your a waste of paint sales!!

Oh someone is mad. I just called you and told your answerin machine the fuckin deal, Fuckin faggot who wouldn't answere what. {Fat fag} huh you thought that shit was funny. You had all that shit cummin. Get real dude you wanna fight me. I think we both know how that would turn out. You thought writin my real name on my shit was a good look. You are better at painting for sure. I don't give a fuck. Tell me when and where. You and your friends know me this ain't a painting misunderstanding. Don't fuckin talk down ta me little man. You have know idea huh. your about to find out. You and your retard friends couldn't let it go huh. Thats my spot underneath that bridge. I didn't fuck with the provision once since we talked. Lets see how confident you are face to face. Tell Nate to sleep tight at his moms. Wish I knew where ta find you. Everyone has ballz up on here huh. I ain't got shit to lose. Bring it!

Archived