You're Pregnant, Man!

Milk Grenades

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

boy you guys sound like a bunch of little girls...who even cares about all if this????

If it doesnt directly affect you..why bother to care about it?

So a woman has a change becomes a partial guy (cuz s/he still has the parts of a female) and

has gets pregnent....soooooo what????

get a life you guys....I may not agree with it but to argue over this stufff....

you guys spend too much time online...go out a do some sports or something..

boy you guys sound like a bunch of little girls...who even cares about all if this????

If it doesnt directly affect you..why bother to care about it?

So a woman has a change becomes a partial guy (cuz s/he still has the parts of a female) and

has gets pregnent....soooooo what????

get a life you guys....I may not agree with it but to argue over this stufff....

you guys spend too much time online...go out a do some sports or something..

LMAO!

I'm too old to do sports. So I waist my time on the internet arguing with morons. :lol:

But seriously though. If this was in your favela, how would the kid be treated growing up?

Would the other kids roll him or her down a hill in a flaming tire, or would they just not give a shit and treat him or her like anyone else from the hood?

Actually no. I was using your arguement and flipped it on you.

You're the one who made it out like there was something unnatural about interracial couples.

All the while trying to defend tranny couples rights to tweak science to make "men" have babies. LMAO!

Sorry 12oz I really thought I was done with this thread...

"You're the one who made it out like there was something unnatural about interracial couples."

What? How do you figure?

"All the while trying to defend tranny couples rights to tweak science to make "men" have babies."

She was born a female, there in no tweaking necessary for a woman to give birth.

Thanks DAO, that's really what I MEANT to type.

I dunno why it turned out the way I actually typed it.

I'll even get rid of the confusing question and ask you to focus on just one.

"You're the one who made it out like there was something unnatural about interracial couples."

Do you care to explain where you picked that up from anything that I have said?

1) "You're the one who made it out like there was something unnatural about interracial couples."

What? How do you figure?

2) "All the while trying to defend tranny couples rights to tweak science to make "men" have babies."

She was born a female, there in no tweaking necessary for a woman to give birth.

1) Nah nigga. You said that 30 years ago this arguement would be about interracial couples.

That came out of your mouth. You're the one who said that.

2) The bitch became a "man". She got a cockandballs added on and had her pussy sewn shit. Got her titties chopped of and took MAAAAADD AMOUNTS OF MALE HORMONES to grow hair on her face and look like and basically become a fucking dude.

Then he/she went even further and got married to a female.

That's all well and good. Whatever. Good for them, they have every right to be freaks if they want to.

But it doesn't stop there... the female in the relation ship cant have kids, so now the "man" decides to get a syringe from a FUCKING VET and take some man juice and inject that shit into his/her wombtomb and get pregnant. Why? Because the FUCKING DOUCHEBAGS want the exact attention that they're getting.

Sure as fuck not because they wanted a baby so bad, because if they did they would have fucking adopted and pretended that this tranny freak was always a dude.

But NOOOOOOOOO..... They just had to risk birth defects and/or a life of torment for the attention of being the first "man" to have a baby. To be able to exploit this shit for attention by going on Oprah and having everyone gawk at the freaks.

To subject the kid to a life of media scrutiny and to be tormented by all the kids at school probably never even crossed their self centered warped minds.

1) Because interracial couples have never been persecuted, AMIRTE?

I mean, no one has ever in the history of America questioned if it was right for a white person to marry a black person.

Yea that came out of my mouth, I'll spare you the history lesson.

433px-1900sc_Mammy_Card_Interracial.jpg

2) While she received cosmetic surgery, hormone therapy, and is now legally a man, she is still genetically a 46 XY karyotype female.

He's still a woman.

In other words, a woman is pregnant. There will be no hormonal damage done to the baby.

So again, your final point that this all rests on is that the kid will get picked on in school.

Kids get picked on for a myriad of reasons.

Should poor families not be allowed to have kids because poor kids get made fun of?

Should ugly people, or people genetically prone to obesity not have children because ugly kids get made fun of?

Should gay couples not be able to adopt because they will get made fun of?

Many kids get picked on in school.

Boo hoo.

Not only is bullying a poor indication of how someone will turn out, school isn't forever.

You're a fucking moron holms. You don't even beleive what you're arguing. You're arguement is completely full of holes that I've already pointed out again and again and yet all you do is talk in circles trying to come up with better ways to word what you've already said and what's already been shot down.

Just give up.

I mean come on... you've already even admitted that you're just arguing for arguments sake.

That's straight up an admition that you're basically just full of shit and don't even beleive in what you're saying. :lol:

How is it full of holes?

All you can do is pull the moron card, while being willfully ignorant of all the facts in front of you.

I did some digging for you about interracial marriage.

"The most tenacious form of legal segregation, the banning of interracial marriage, was not fully lifted until the last anti-miscegenation laws were struck down in 1967 by the Supreme Court ruling in Loving v. Virginia."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loving_v._Virginia

So yes, 40 years ago it was debatable whether or not it was ok for different races to marry.

It's called a paradigm shift, which in my opinion, will happen in our lifetime regarding gender and sexuality.

You haven't shot a single hole in anything, you have NOTHING to stand on other than your uneducated "gut" feeling about things.

Which I'm sorry to inform you means jack.

i can admit there are bad things that happen everwheres even in favelas but seriously..the kid being born has no choice in this..he or she will be the result of what two adults did...our culture in the favelas is more about survival and people have more serios issues to deal with, like finding jobs and equalty that they are not given by the outside society..favelados are ostrasized by the brazilian goverment and culture outside. Speaking as somebody from there we have gay, bi straight all types and I am not saying that this would be culturally acceptable but I do not see our culture would pick on this kid..instead the comunity (favela) would try to help the kid through a normal life..

I will give you example of how we deal with things in the favela..I am sure you know about drug adiction right? Well in the favela, if a woman is caught as adict on drugs her kids can be taken away...not by the goverment..but by the residents association inside the favela..the outside has no control of how we live.....now in the US the child protective Service is called right? but then there has to be prooof...bla bla bla...well in the favela wemake and live by our own laws..no fighting, no stealing, raping or killing...the drug dealers do kill but this is usualy people who are in some way involve in the drug trade..

so back to your response..NO THE KID WOULD NOT BE KILLED OR BEAT UP..if anything he or she would be protected by the comunity.

2) The bitch became a "man". She got a cockandballs added on and had her pussy sewn shit. Got her titties chopped of and took MAAAAADD AMOUNTS OF MALE HORMONES to grow hair on her face and look like and basically become a fucking dude.

her vagina was never sewn shut, lol, where do you get this shit? both her boobs got the axe and she took male hormones. she hasnt taken any for over two years and her hormone level is currently 100% inline with that of a healthy female.

her vagina was never sewn shut, lol, where do you get this shit? both her boobs got the axe and she took male hormones. she hasnt taken any for over two years and her hormone level is currently 100% inline with that of a healthy female.

If you watched the link to the Oprah interview you'd see where the dude talked about how he needed a syringe to inject the sperm.

If the pussy wasn't sewn shut then why the fuck would he need a sryinge? He'd just shove the shit up there with his hands or a turkey bastor.

And healthy females don't have beards. Or man featurs. So if that's what this freak is claiming he's probably just lying. Like how he lied to the vet to get the syringe to impregnate himself when no doctor would help him get pregnant.

How is it full of holes?

Because you keep comparing this unnatural freakshow to something as trivial as interracial marriage.

You keep comparing the shit that the kid is going to go through on a daily bassis for the rest of its life to something as trivial as getting clowned for having bobo ass shoes.

You ARE a fucking moron. You have absolutely NO common sense at all.

It's like trying to explain shit to a fucking retard.

You're seriously one of the dumbest cats on here.

Why don't you go to that thread about the pops having kids with his daughter and defend that? At least that's more normal than a fucking DUDE having a baby.

Go defend that shit and compare anybody who says the shit's nasty to racists who are against interracial marriage.

Don't be a hipocrite.

If the pussy wasn't sewn shut then why the fuck would he need a sryinge? He'd just shove the shit up there with his hands or a turkey bastor.

Protip: Women don't have a a penis.

And healthy females don't have beards. Or man featurs. So if that's what this freak is claiming he's probably just lying. Like how he lied to the vet to get the syringe to impregnate himself when no doctor would help him get pregnant.

She's probably a cop too.