flares!!!!!!!!!!

slick408

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

stop being a pussssssssssssssy n say what u write, or just fall back!

so simple!!

dammmm, ure into everything 120z has to offer, in every topic, in every1 bussiness....wow ure a true geeek, no wonder u scared to say what u write!

go back to the channel zero , n leave the graff threads to people that do graff!

RTERI ONE? REIRI ONE? How do you pronounce that?

And why are you posting that in a flares thread?

what the fuk are you talking about... cant you spell its kier bitch... big tko 303 hood!!!! bitch im not that far from your hood all go over there and smack u up the denver chapter is not 2 be fukd with we akll know that we run shit boy!!!!

ill posyt shit where ever i wat so fuk you!!!! you a has been you dont got a bombin bone in you gay ass white body!!! fuckin white boys are all ways the first fooz to run there mouth and are the first 2 run from a beat down.... matter fact ill be in your hood next week!!! ill diss all your old ass shit boy!!!!

god damn learn to spell before you type something... it hurts my head trying to make out all those words.

like "...all go over there and smack..."

ALL??? ALL???? are you fucking serious???

you have got to be the most idiotic cat i've seen on this forum

your stupidity has blown my mind and excessive shit talking is annoying, go away

ill posyt shit where ever i wat so fuk you!!!! you a has been you dont got a bombin bone in you gay ass white body!!! fuckin white boys are all ways the first fooz to run there mouth and are the first 2 run from a beat down.... matter fact ill be in your hood next week!!! ill diss all your old ass shit boy!!!!

Sure junior. Come on through. Holla at me when you do. :lol:

what the fuk are you talking about... cant you spell its kier bitch... big tko 303 hood!!!! bitch im not that far from your hood all go over there and smack u up the denver chapter is not 2 be fukd with we akll know that we run shit boy!!!!

Apparently it's you who can't spell. You can't even spell your own name.

You also can't read. The thread is called FLARES. Do you even know what a flare is?

Apparently it's you who can't spell. You can't even spell your own name.

You also can't read. The thread is called FLARES. Do you even know what a flare is?

bitch i dont got time for you honky ass.. i kill shit you dont... your just a has been sorry your carrer is over let me know wat you wright and ill hit your name up... you know ill keep it goin... ill jack your name and put in more work then you ever had

bitch i dont got time for you honky ass.. i kill shit you dont... your just a has been sorry your carrer is over let me know wat you wright and ill hit your name up... you know ill keep it goin... ill jack your name and put in more work then you ever had

Nigga did you seriously just tell me that I'm a has been after claiming to know what I write and threatening to come take my shit out... then in the same breath ask me what i write??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It aint no future in internet frontin. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nigga did you seriously just tell me that I'm a has been after claiming to know what I write and threatening to come take my shit out... then in the same breath ask me what i write??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It aint no future in internet frontin. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

is it sik????

your a bitch we all know it!!! dnt frount like you cool like i said you will be the first 2 run if its in my hood or your. bitch made cracker!!!

Come holla nigga. Do your homework and come holla.

For real yo it's fun and games talking shit on the internet.

But if you're going to talk shit like you want to take it to the streets then put your money where your mouth is junior.

Come see a nigga. Otherwise shut the fuck up.

bitch im not a joke ask about me i run shit!!! fuk the graffiti shit i been runing the streets wayyy be4 the graff game not one weak bone in my body homie!!! i fuk fooz up for fun my whole hood knows wat im about!!! i know your white... tryin 2 say nigga haha bitch come out here and try 2 pulll that shit you will get stompd homie... no junior overe here.. grown ass men homie!!!! THAT KRAZY ONE KIER

bitch im not a joke ask about me i run shit!!! fuk the graffiti shit i been runing the streets wayyy be4 the graff game not one weak bone in my body homie!!! i fuk fooz up for fun my whole hood knows wat im about!!! i know your white... tryin 2 say nigga haha bitch come out here and try 2 pulll that shit you will get stompd homie... no junior overe here.. grown ass men homie!!!! THAT KRAZY ONE KIER

I don't give a fuck what you been running. I don't give a fuck where you're from or what the fuck your bio is.

If you're gonna come see me then come see me.

Stop running your yap and put your money where your mouth is.

I don't give a fuck what you been running. I don't give a fuck where you're from or what the fuck your bio is.

If you're gonna come see me then come see me.

Stop running your yap and put your money where your mouth is.

I TOLD YOU ILL BE OUT THERE IN A WEEK

Archived