My nigga Obama..

Spitfire15

WHOA.... coming from YOU? not even an air of skepticism???? dude IS a politician bro. All politicians are the same at the core. Some are just a little better than others.

So what's your point? Don't vote for nobody?

Obama's a good dude. period. Which as you pointed out pretty much doesn't even exist in politics.

Obama's a fluke I guess.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

no im not saying dont vote for anybody... as futile as it seems at times its just ignorance to say "fuck it im not voting AT ALL" im just saying you are usually the ultimate skeptic when it comes to authority figures (and most times rightfully so) it just dosent fit your bill to be full tilt pro ANYONE in politics on some anthony bordain no reservations shit!

yeah i can't believe dao is saying that about a senator -- a person of authority.

just because he's black and got a hiphop lineup on his caesar,

doesn't mean he's still not a form of authority.

I had no idea dude bumped Jay-Z or even listened to hip hop.

And I'm not even black, so why would I be for him just cause he's black?

I just think the dude's sincerly got the best interest of America in his agenda and I think he's bright enough to actually fix alot of what's fucked up with this country.

no im not saying dont vote for anybody... as futile as it seems at times its just ignorance to say "fuck it im not voting AT ALL" im just saying you are usually the ultimate skeptic when it comes to authority figures (and most times rightfully so) it just dosent fit your bill to be full tilt pro ANYONE in politics on some anthony bordain no reservations shit!

Then take that as me being a pretty good judge of character.

Obama's pretty much one of the only politicians ever to get my full fledged stamp of approval.

Archived