being a whistleblower the same as a snitch?

KILZ FILLZ

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I worked for a bigger asshole the first job I ever had. I considered filing a complaint for unpaid OT, but he's an ex-cop, and the group that owned the place was composed entirely of current and former city cops. for that kind of job, its not worth the hassle. quit, find another job somewhere else.

I worked for a bigger asshole the first job I ever had. I considered filing a complaint for unpaid OT, but he's an ex-cop, and the group that owned the place was composed entirely of current and former city cops. for that kind of job, its not worth the hassle. quit, find another job somewhere else.

so your saying you use to work for jake?

nah, it was a bagel shop, part of a chain. the guy that ran it was an ex-cop because he wrecked his motorcycle while drunk and killed his female passenger in the process. he refused a brethalyzer, but still managed to walk on all the charges. he owned the franchise and bought a bunch of his cop friends in as investors.

Archived