I am a dirty mother fucker.............

MOE-LESTER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

har har har.

well shane co,

since we started this little trend, i think its only fitting that we keep posting our drunkfucks and deperate act smashes.

i dont remember this whores name.

i could give two fucks. i know shes not and uggy, but fuck it.

during, she kept making this weird 'oi!' noise, like she was singing in some shitty punk band.

you know how hard it is to fuck a bitch when all you hear is:

'oi! oi! oi! pull me hair! 'oi!"

oh yeah, i told her to talk with a british accent during.

i laughed a few times during.

scene.jpg

I'd hate to say this... But i cant find any more pictures of my most shameful smashes..

Oh wait...

I got one...

l_453a3663b4313e5ae3408890df78948a.jpg

I know what you're thinking... WTF right?

Well... Lets just say that she had an STD, and I smashed any ways... And didnt get it thank god.

It rhymes with merpes.

haha she looks like a grandma with that hair.

i have a story about one of my boys. two of my friends went to a party. One of my friends was

sitting at the bar and some dude goes see that fat nasty bitch over there in the red blouse, well

I just took her outside in the gangway to fuck her and her puss stunk so bad that I just bent her

over and put it in her ass. I even dropped a load in her butt and when I pulled out I had a huge

turd stuck to my dick. So I used her panties to wipe my shit off. My friend just laughed.

Well that night my friends got separated from the drunkenness and the next morning my boy

wanted to check to see if the other one got home ok. He says I got home fine. I met a girl yo. I think im in love.

Where did you meet her?

At the party. She was wearing the red blouse. She's sleeping next to me right now.

Hahaha

i have a story about one of my boys. two of my friends went to a party. One of my friends was sitting at the bar and some dude goes see that fat nasty bitch over there in the red blouse, well I just took her outside in the gangway to fuck her and her puss stunk so bad that I just bent her over and put it in her ass. I even dropped a load in her butt and when I pulled out I had a huge turd stuck to my dick. So I used her panties to wipe my shit off. My friend just laughed.

Well that night my friends got separated from the drunkenness and the next morning my boy wanted to check to see if the other one got home ok. He says I got home fine. I met a girl yo. I think im in love.

Where did you meet her?

At the party. She was wearing the red blouse. She's sleeping next to me right now.

Hahaha

i just threw up in my mouth a bit.

i geuss i have to post something. this girl i was kind of ashemed of for a while, mostly because i cheated on my fine ass Ex and this chula was a big reason for our breakup.

the pussy was good, but i caught alot of shit because she was a "chula" and plus she was MAJOR SKINNY, im talking her wrists were so small i felt like i could break them off.her dad was a major leader of Mara Salvatrucha in Los Angeles. And her brother is down with MSK.

72bnddu.jpg

i have a story about one of my boys. two of my friends went to a party. One of my friends was

sitting at the bar and some dude goes see that fat nasty bitch over there in the red blouse, well

I just took her outside in the gangway to fuck her and her puss stunk so bad that I just bent her

over and put it in her ass. I even dropped a load in her butt and when I pulled out I had a huge

turd stuck to my dick. So I used her panties to wipe my shit off. My friend just laughed.

Well that night my friends got separated from the drunkenness and the next morning my boy

wanted to check to see if the other one got home ok. He says I got home fine. I met a girl yo. I think im in love.

Where did you meet her?

Hahaha

:lol: nice!

well heres the hawaiin chick that my friend hooked up with. i did a major myspace search for the fatty and could not find anything. i fucked with that italian bitch on the right about 3 years ago, she got pretty chunky and i definately felt ashamed about that one too, but now shes a good friend of mine. my roomates ran at least 2 or 3 trains on her too.

l_b72068a171b7a5885163b7450b3e01a5.jpg

Archived