NYC Subways - the good stuff-Best thread on 12 oz!

desism_ktc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im thinking that taped window car was in the scrap yards maybe?

i remember hearing about priz coming to town while I was gone...

could be wrong..

cap on fr8's -- yes there has been some new stuff i saw, its in the blood for all of us...just not as much as we probably want it to be..me included..

but we are there..

^bump epmd fan on all the hard work for iz the wiz... helping the legacy last forever....

Thanks man!!! Much appreicated!!! I am in the process of putting together a benefit auction to help us raise the money to finish these projects. As of right now I have 53 artists who are donating artwork for this cause and I can't thank them enough for their generosity!!!! If all goes as planned we will be going into full time production on the film and book in late July or early August and are hoping to have both finished early next year for summer releases. We will be working on putting together a trailer for the film soon, as soon as it's done I will be posting it on here so stay tuned. :king: