NYC Subways - the good stuff-Best thread on 12 oz!

desism_ktc

Rack & Jon 156 crew on the train to the right.

WHO REMEMBERS WHEN JON 156 HIT THE As -CCs WITH HUGE CASCADE FILLINS...IM TALKING CAR AFTER CAR ...I REMEMBER THAT IN 86...THE SACH AND QUIK COME BACK HIT ON THE Ns in 87 THE SAME WAY AND SACH AND QUIK GOT BUSTED AT SHEEPSHEAD BAY LAY-UP...SLIGHT HISTORY LESSON FOR YOU YOUNG BUCKS...:)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
HEY ZED YOU FORGOT THE MIDG TAG ALONG WITH THE IZ IN REGAL BLUE;) ;)

good catch 95, looks like a Mare Roc tag too directly under the J destination sign.

WHO REMEMBERS WHEN JON 156 HIT THE As -CCs WITH HUGE CASCADE FILLINS...IM TALKING CAR AFTER CAR ...I REMEMBER THAT IN 86...THE SACH AND QUIK COME BACK HIT ON THE Ns in 87 THE SAME WAY AND SACH AND QUIK GOT BUSTED AT SHEEPSHEAD BAY LAY-UP...SLIGHT HISTORY LESSON FOR YOU YOUNG BUCKS...:)

i remember these vividly. I didnt bench on the A's so i always saw them on the Ds and Qs. but since the bulldogs ran on all letter lines those throw ups were pretty much all over the city. i even remember seeing Jon156 benching at Ave H on the D & Q to catch flicks of these. I was reminicing with ven earlier this year about these throw ups. we are both now kicking ourselvs for not taking photos of any of them. i once saw one on the inside of a train top to bottom...fucking crazy!

with that said, i had to give them honorable mention in the Steel Wheels book.

page4_sanesmith.jpg

good catch 95, looks like a Mare Roc tag too directly under the J destination sign.

i remember these vividly. I didnt bench on the A's so i always saw them on the Ds and Qs. but since the bulldogs ran on all letter lines those throw ups were pretty much all over the city. i even remember seeing Jon156 benching at Ave H on the D & Q to catch flicks of these. I was reminicing with ven earlier this year about these throw ups. we are both now kicking ourselvs for not taking photos of any of them. i once saw one on the inside of a train top to bottom...fucking crazy!

with that said, i had to give them honorable mention in the Steel Wheels book.

page4_sanesmith.jpg

THEY ALSO USED A MASS AMOUNT OF CASCADE GREEN..I SEEN SOME OF THEM RUN....PLUS THE USED CASCADE BUCKET PAINT ON A BUNCH OF CARS....

Much appreciated...