San Fernando Valley Graff

sfvgraffiti

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the MSK thread:

ohhhh im lovein that levits spot LOL Yes Yeeeees. reminds me of that old chevy Chunk spot.

in all honesty im scared to go to that yard, a friend told me that tooner ville fools be in there and cap on writers.

IOU i am jelious of your flick spots haha damn you!

whats' the story on that anyhow? I've been dissed by them before and it wasn't even in LA. LA County maybe, but I didnt know they were something to be concrened about

From the MSK thread:

whats' the story on that anyhow? I've been dissed by them before and it wasn't even in LA. LA County maybe, but I didnt know they were something to be concrened about

From what i know in LA Taggers have the green light. what that means is any one who is caught doing graffiti by a gangster, they have the ok by the mafia to kill them.

It doesnt always work out that way, some times the gangster might know the tagger and let them by, or respect the art and let them slide. yet the gray area is all graffiti artist arnt taggers.

As far ask that spot. a friend of mine who rocked it allot told me that yard is right in tooner villes hood, and that some times they are in there getting faded or looking for writers. their are other spots like that in LA that i have been told not to bomb around, being i could get jumped, shot, or killed.

To be honest im in the valley so i cant really speak for LA. yet i grew up as a kid in Highland Park, City Terraces, and Down Town. So i know they dont fuck around.

i looked up City terrace to see how its spelled and found it on Wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/City_Terrace,_California

What a fucked up community description, they dont even have any pictures. i miss that place.

Tuzer, Gigi and that Meta.. Those spots need to get run by some other cats though.

J4F.. I remember these cats from way back.

Jeloe used to catch a lot of damage way back.

Anyone remember OLS vs. J4F???

haa haa i remember those days had friends in OLS. i thought Jf4 lost the battle and died.. guess i was wrong

From what i know in LA Taggers have the green light. what that means is any one who is caught doing graffiti by a gangster, they have the ok by the mafia to kill them.

It doesnt always work out that way, some times the gangster might know the tagger and let them by, or respect the art and let them slide. yet the gray area is all graffiti artist arnt taggers.

As far ask that spot. a friend of mine who rocked it allot told me that yard is right in tooner villes hood, and that some times they are in there getting faded or looking for writers. their are other spots like that in LA that i have been told not to bomb around, being i could get jumped, shot, or killed.

To be honest im in the valley so i cant really speak for LA. yet i grew up as a kid in Highland Park, City Terraces, and Down Town. So i know they dont fuck around.

i looked up City terrace to see how its spelled and found it on Wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/City_Terrace,_California

What a fucked up community description, they dont even have any pictures. i miss that place.

Hey LaGraf are you on RL? seen that name on there..

I live in Highland Park and i have seen a lot of "kids" tag and then it will get crossed out from HLP or even AVES seen then even put "Not here". needless to say the usual spot that got hit up on a daily basis is clean now.

can someone please explain to me how the fuck do u post pictures!

save the flick you wanna post in a folder on your hard drive. go to tinypic.com and upload the photo. then copy the img code that says its the one for internet forums, then copy the code to the advanced reply thing, then post.

Who'd you know?

Necio

Phax

Pickl

Were cats I actually met.

I just saw a Zept TM tag the other day.

I knew Phax from Junior high and some of High school loonnggg time ago. i still remember when he came up with that name lol

met pickle and some of the other OLS peepz too but can't remember there tags as it was a long time ago.

what ever happened to Zept? that kid used to get up soo much.

I knew Phax from Junior high and some of High school loonnggg time ago. i still remember when he came up with that name lol

met pickle and some of the other OLS peepz too but can't remember there tags as it was a long time ago.

what ever happened to Zept? that kid used to get up soo much.

Not sure.

I think cats from TM lived below me one time.

I remember seeing Before from TM on Fox 11...

Pickl still DJ's these days. I run into every now and then.

• 1 year later...