Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sfvgraffiti

San Fernando Valley Graff

Ima be up northern cali and then maybe to LV for new years, so i wont be able to add any new flicks for a week or two. I wanted to hit a few more yards and catch some flicks and a spot or two but ill have to wait till im back.

So if any 818 heads have some flicks please post them here.

Also BUMP

LA Graf we need to hook up cuz I live in the NOHO and for the life of me I can't find shit around here.

LA Graf we need to hook up cuz I live in the NOHO and for the life of me I can't find shit around here.

just follow the train tracks brother. like a good 10 yards are on them from burbank to chatsworth park

img0488ik9.jpg

man i took a nice set of pictures, yet my preview screen busted a few days back. and ussualy when i take pictures the preveiw screen will show me that my lens hasnt opened fully. well i didnt notice it till it was to late. i came home and had all these pictures with a half opend lens. and im pissed cause i climed a roof to take a flick of that KC on lancersim and venowin. fuck!

hope you like what did come out.

img0481vs7.jpg

img0493sp9.jpg

img0496rl2.jpg

img0494gg7.jpg

if they dont like my half open pics fukm, cause that KC is the reason i went to take flicks.

also i think that kid in the lots pic desided at that moment to be a writer. haha

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now