bad highway situations you were in

tue skinny

about acuras flippin' while racin...

i bet that motherfucker was making some crazy stupid lane change and lost control, eh?

see, it's dumbasses like that who race in traffic who put other drivers and sadly motorcyclists in danger...save that shit for the dragstrip, you're impressin' noone but the fuckin grim reaper.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

take in mind that i was reeeeaaly drunk when this happened......

after a party...me and a few other homies were going back to another homies house to finish the rest of our beer and perhaps get a few more....on the freeway.....some other mostlikely drunk people start a staring contest....a few angry words and gestures are exchanged and me and my buddies start hurling about twelve pack of empty bottles that we were gonna save for recycling at their car and then they exit...it was fun while it lasted......

well, this story isn't actually bad, but it's still cool..

several years ago i was travelling to see my grandparents which is about three hours away from where i used to live...anyway, i get to a major city half way there, and my there's a huge line of traffic backed up because a gator-aid truck flipped on an overpass, somehow spilled gas out which caught on fire, and the grass in the center median underneath the overpass was on fire...anyway, i'm waiting in the long ass line of traffic and suddenly my car breaks down. i push my car over to the side of the road and i'm about to bang my head on the steering wheel when this guy adn his girlfriend pull up behind me and the guy gets out and asks if i need help. the car was a stick shift, so we diecided to try and pull start it (tie rope to front bumper, the one car pulls adn i was gonna pop the clutch adn hope it would start the engine), anyway, neither of us had any rope, and i didn't have any money, so the guy offers to take me to a gas station, to which i accepted. while we're on the way there, he pulls out a bowl and asks if i smoke, i said yes and he fires up some dank kind nugs, and proceeds to smoke about two bowls on the way to the station. then, he goes in, buys some rope for me, takes me back to my car and smokes me up once more on the way back, pull-starts my car, and wishes me luck. i have no idea who he is to this day. his girlfriend was hot, though. i guess that was possibly the coolest thign that has ever happened to me.

eh that reminds me. we lost control of a cobra...not really sure on speed, most likely around 80 I'd guess. Slid sideways on the highway for the longest time, ended up hitting the guard rail which made us do about 6 360's one right after the other. Some were really slow turns until we smashed into the guard rail again and some were so violent we'd do a couple 360's before hitting again. that car was absolutely totalled and we walked away. I kept just waiting for it to flip.

Originally posted by casekonly

well, this story isn't actually bad, but it's still cool..

several years ago i was travelling to see my grandparents which is about three hours away from where i used to live...anyway, i get to a major city half way there, and my there's a huge line of traffic backed up because a gator-aid truck flipped on an overpass, somehow spilled gas out which caught on fire, and the grass in the center median underneath the overpass was on fire...anyway, i'm waiting in the long ass line of traffic and suddenly my car breaks down. i push my car over to the side of the road and i'm about to bang my head on the steering wheel when this guy adn his girlfriend pull up behind me and the guy gets out and asks if i need help. the car was a stick shift, so we diecided to try and pull start it (tie rope to front bumper, the one car pulls adn i was gonna pop the clutch adn hope it would start the engine), anyway, neither of us had any rope, and i didn't have any money, so the guy offers to take me to a gas station, to which i accepted. while we're on the way there, he pulls out a bowl and asks if i smoke, i said yes and he fires up some dank kind nugs, and proceeds to smoke about two bowls on the way to the station. then, he goes in, buys some rope for me, takes me back to my car and smokes me up once more on the way back, pull-starts my car, and wishes me luck. i have no idea who he is to this day. his girlfriend was hot, though. i guess that was possibly the coolest thign that has ever happened to me.

dont you just love it when this happens.

Archived