Handstyle Books

spindext

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 4 weeks later...

Well first you gotta have a generic name. You need arrows coming out anywhere that is possible. You gotta have a halo. You gotta have a ton of drips. Make sure it isn't legible. I understand buying books just to work on your skills broman. Who reads them? Don't do anything different or your a toy!

/thread

Serious answer ...If you don't have a good hand you don't have shit. Once you get trough the "toy" stage you will start building a style and see what you can do with letters. Well some people progress..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

um. theres the dictionary. the alhabet. um your keyboard. what else. oh yeah. everything in the world? yeah. write!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you know how to develop a good handstyle? be DEVELOPING one. i dont mean to be a dick but jesus christ. is it really difficult? take a damn letter and fuck with it until it looks cool. buy some playdo and use that. im a damn toy and i dont ask questions like this.