Even pregnancies being outsourced to India

Seffiks

well thats pretty much the fucking truth... that kid was a scumbag.. my ex triend to get me to let him live with us... I shot that down as quick as I possibly could.... I would rather sleep in some fucking grimey squat in west oakland having to worry about crackwhores bringing johns up in there to fuck than live with that kid....

man that house was fucking nuts... you should have just burned it to the ground before you moved out... that would have been fucking great...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest shai_hulud

It came really, really close to happening one night. And guess who would have died? That's right, yours truly.

The shithead-streetkid-wastes-of-an-orgasm got a free 25 pound turkey for Thanksgiving, and tried to cook it in a 8"x10" brownie pan. I was passed the fuck out upstairs. I guess the turkey leaked grease into the bottom of the oven, and caught fire. They somehow pulled the turkey out of the oven, then dude runs up with a pitcher of water to pour on top of a smoking grease fire.

They slapped dude in the head, and threw a towel over it and stomped it out. I wish they had stomped HIM out.

Anyway, I was asleep upstairs through the entire thing. I was the only person who didn't get yanked out of the house when it happened.

You know why? Because I'm quiet. I don't feel the need to blast shitty rap metal in my room at all hours of the day so people can feel me.

Telephone indians are super nice and courteous everytime ive ever called a center and dealt with them its been no problem

Id rather deal with an indian than fucking talking to a machine who keeps asking me to repeat something because it couldnt understand me or press a button selection after giving me 928272711 options to choose from

im not giving indian people props though

in real life theyre shit bags

rude

disrespectful

ungrateful

and dirty

and worst of all they smell like fucking onion

how do you smell like onion my nigga?

haha... my mother was complaining to me that some indian outsourcers were totally disrespecting her over the phone demanding to speak to the man of the house. i had the pleasure of talkin with one.. i told him our american women are more important than the men in india.. he got a little offended... i try to piss them off and get them to say stupid shit.. they're being recorded and will lose their jobs in losing their temper..

once in a while i'll ask them if they believe in the powers of satan.. they get freaked.. i talked about murding some of them, but im always polite to their women

Telephone indians are super nice and courteous everytime ive ever called a center and dealt with them its been no problem

Id rather deal with an indian than fucking talking to a machine who keeps asking me to repeat something because it couldnt understand me or press a button selection after giving me 928272711 options to choose from

im not giving indian people props though

in real life theyre shit bags

rude

disrespectful

ungrateful

and dirty

and worst of all they smell like fucking onion

how do you smell like onion my nigga?

fuck machines talk to a human

http://gethuman.com/