Richmond Buwuhwawuhwawuwahh?

Fox Mulder

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey fox do u have a flik of the kwote close over pass off of 64 right when u are going into downtown richmond. if so can ya post. i caught a flic of it last time up to richmond but unfortunatly my boy just got a new comp and i lost pretty much all my richmond flix except for a few on a floppy so if ya can post it'd be appreciated. and im sure people would want to see some more big/crazy ups by kwote and close.

JINKS kra....

.....no love for whoever that phony toy else is from Virgina or whatever. The real else resides on coast to the left. If you're his friend better tell him to change his name before he gets emotionally attached to it or gets it tattooed on his back or something. His shit is weak. West Coast pride bitch........

Originally posted by JoeSchmoe:

no love for whoever that phony toy else is from Virgina or whatever. The real else resides on coast to the left. If you're his friend better tell him to change his name before he gets emotionally attached to it or gets it tattooed on his back or something. His shit is weak. West Coast pride bitch........

ahahhahahaahahahaha....... that isnt that great for else. im not sayin that else isnt great but it defanetly doesnt show the potential of his work. ahahhahaha. im sure fox, duke and maybe even masko can defend that fact.

and why would he hafta worry about someone on the other side of the country that might have his name? im sure someone at least 2 states over writes the same name as u unless u write- thisismytag or hereiswhatiwrite. so i dun think he has anything to worry about.

JINKS KRA....

sorry about the size, new to this. How do you shrink the size down. Here ya Jinkz and Brainz this is the west coast ELSE. Just thought I'd post some of his work for your homie to see. Not trying to bag on the guy, just saying he might want to reconsider the choice of his name unless he doesn't mind that the West Coast ELSE burns him....

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/2975/mega.JPG'>

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/2975/e.JPG'>

sorry but in my opinion i have seen much better wild style before and the mega man isnt even nice. and the else on teh west coast and the else here throw two totally differant styles it a differance between wild style and straight letter style. when it comes down to the differance between the two its all a matter of opinion. and unless ur boy is gonna come across the country to burn him he shouldnt have shit to worry about http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//wink.gif'>

JINKS KRA...

Guest dukeofyork

yea, youre boy else is dope...

but i hadnt heard of him until just a few months ago when someone posted a fr8 of his on here. that isnt saying much, cause i was writing for almost 2 years before i heard of cope...i dont really pay much attention to scenes outside of my state..

no no you have it all wrong its Free Stylin Artist...the funny thing is that was the first time we ALL got together for a spot...one on the road, one up north and the other lives a good drive away...and thanks fox...mine was squashed because of space..but dope from the AM line!

Guest You_Hate_Cyne

word that richmond shit is dope.. kwote has some hot shit.. yoo mako hit me up.. when are you and atro comin down to nova? hit me up... im out..

Cyne. hd

------------------

Fingers up... down... repeat.

Guest You_Hate_Cyne

word that richmond shit is dope.. kwote has some hot shit.. yoo mako hit me up.. when are you and atro comin down to nova? hit me up... im out..

Cyne. hd

------------------

Fingers up... down... repeat.

is everybody asleep

------------------

"in a world so distraught, with chaos and hate, we scramble for answers, to ease the fucking pain. Its a rough road to travel, this life that we were given, out there together, and together we are screaming" Eric Ozenne

WITH AN EDGE SO STRONG IT CAN'T BE BROKEN.

Archived