COLD TRAIN!

Oliver Clothesoff

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DEK came pretty hard on that door shot

ummmm.....no!

I blame the rest of you freight heads for letting shit like this happen on trains. This is partly the reason why reefers look like a hobo shit them onto the tracks.

keep toys off good trains, point em to where the hopper layups are...or teach em to put some effort into some shit and make that train look nice.

that jigl handy is about the only thing on that train worth looking at.

ummmm.....no!

I blame the rest of you freight heads for letting shit like this happen on trains. This is partly the reason why reefers look like a hobo shit them onto the tracks.

keep toys off good trains, point em to where the hopper layups are...or teach em to put some effort into some shit and make that train look nice.

that jigl handy is about the only thing on that train worth looking at.

i was obviously joking you fucking retard haha

go paint a wall faggot hahahahaha

man fuck asic he put a target on his panels and if i ever see this mufuka im knocking his teeth out for acting like someone owes him something and dont think u cant be got one of your boys gonna set ur ass up and u can try and find out who i be but you gonna meet me keep them teeth in good shape for me pussy

I just saw this. ^^^^^

Bitch please! Really? Get the fuck outta here. Bro......you were writing me PM's inviting out to your hood saying "it would be my pleasure blah blah blah" before. Not saying who you were, mysteriously/real pussy.

One of my boys are gonna set me up? ok. How about this? Just fucking get at me. You don't gotta set me up. I'll come out to your shitbag hood and just fuck you up. So..........holler at me then girl.

Your boy,

asic

Call me when u hit ohare then take ur as down to the ho stroll put u to work In all reallity its wack for me to call u out in the thread could've been handled in pm with that said u shoulda took the offer of hitting the reefer spot that you pm me about u approached me so I kindly invited u to the mid west. U act like ur shit don't stink homie that's where u went wrong I don't care for crow or his name biting friends but u went way over board talking all ur shit like u better then cats ur average at best so ya fuck u asic come to chicago not thing for me to correct ur little ass. .. there ur new invite faggot