ted.ideasworthspreading

thinksmall

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

on that site? I didn't see any, but I only skimmed through. I don't necessarily see religious presentations as being knowledge if it's from the Bible. The Bible is all made up fabricated now. Only portions of the original meanings of the revealed texts remain in the many different versions of the bible. It's actually pretty obvious why westerners who come from a judeo/christian background are becoming so disenfranchised with religion while muslims (the main religious group being fought against ideologically and physically) are becoming more and more religious across the world and more and more westerners are becoming muslim every day.

dawoodrow wilson, first of all youre wrong, Christianity has 2.1 billion followers and Islam has 1.1 billion. But I'm pretty sure it isn't a competition. And as great as it must make you feel to repeat the bin laden talking points that Islam is under attack/evil crusaders/women not wearing their ninja costumes blah blah, the majority of Muslims being killed in the world right now and in recent history have been killed at the hands of other muslims. Those are some hard pills to swallow, so I understand if you need to disregard everything you just read. Disregard away!

newsflash for you...just because someone is arab doesn't mean he's a muslim. Now prove that more muslims kill muslims than non muslims googletypeV.0002 ok, good then shut up you spy. And before you go relying on your 2.1 billion vs. 1.1 billion statistic, consider that the majority of the athiest and agnostic people who post here and the rest of the people like them are counted into that christian figure for being born into a psuedo christian family by whoever makes the polls. Polls aren't accurate at all. Nobody ever came to ask me what my religion is did they ask you?

newsflash for you...just because someone is arab doesn't mean he's a muslim. Now prove that more muslims kill muslims than non muslims googletypeV.0002 ok, good then shut up you spy. And before you go relying on your 2.1 billion vs. 1.1 billion statistic, consider that the majority of the athiest and agnostic people who post here and the rest of the people like them are counted into that christian figure for being born into a psuedo christian family by whoever makes the polls. Polls aren't accurate at all. Nobody ever came to ask me what my religion is did they ask you?

That isn’t the first time ive heard various people accused of being some sort of "spy" by American muslims. Paranoid much bud? Although I wasn’t aware of the a-rab/muzlim difference, yes I was talking about Muslims being the ones blowing themselves up in mosques and generally killing their muslim brothers all over the middle east, (the type of Muslim that was born practicing islam, not the type that converted later after years of failing at life and petty crime/drug use). You know it would be useless for me to show evidence of something you aren’t allowed to believe, so you can just go ahead and blame the US/jews for a conspiracy behind all of the Islamic world’s problems (like those muslim hungry sharks they keep planting everywhere). Like I originally suggested, you wouldn’t have to do all the troublesome thinking if you just disregarded what you read. Ok this delightful chat has come to an end, good night and may the jawas always reign supreme!

In that case, I'm confused as to why you said the site is cool for a bunch of unbelieving ungrateful atheists. I thought you were referring to the theological presentations when you said that. I don't see the connection otherwise.

i think it's against the wishes of Allah to attempt to make the world a better place through innovative design and discussion of pertinent global issues...

In that case, I'm confused as to why you said the site is cool for a bunch of unbelieving ungrateful atheists. I thought you were referring to the theological presentations when you said that. I don't see the connection otherwise.

because it is a pretty cool site with the scientific ideas they're sharing. I was just making note of how more and more disconnected people in christian societies are becoming with christianity.

i think it's against the wishes of Allah to attempt to make the world a better place through innovative design and discussion of pertinent global issues...

what gave you that idea?

That isn’t the first time ive heard various people accused of being some sort of "spy" by American muslims. Paranoid much bud? Although I wasn’t aware of the a-rab/muzlim difference, yes I was talking about Muslims being the ones blowing themselves up in mosques and generally killing their muslim brothers all over the middle east, (the type of Muslim that was born practicing islam, not the type that converted later after years of failing at life and petty crime/drug use). You know it would be useless for me to show evidence of something you aren’t allowed to believe, so you can just go ahead and blame the US/jews for a conspiracy behind all of the Islamic world’s problems (like those muslim hungry sharks they keep planting everywhere). Like I originally suggested, you wouldn’t have to do all the troublesome thinking if you just disregarded what you read. Ok this delightful chat has come to an end, good night and may the jawas always reign supreme!

Oh, king of Sarcastic fabrications and exaggerations. Please, shower your infinite feces somewhere else. As a matter of fact. I think people who don't post in the graffiti forums here should be banned. What do you come here for if you're not interested in graffiti?

Surely there's other forums you can go to practice how to be a flawless shithead.

the fact that you feel obliged to point out that they are atheists when you comment on their talks, looks like a disclaimer making out like u're not being a bad muslim for enjoying them

no, the scientific stuff I can dig. All the athiest anti god antics, I'm not down with.

It's a fine line the believer walks in this world.

on that site? I didn't see any, but I only skimmed through. I don't necessarily see religious presentations as being knowledge if it's from the Bible. The Bible is all made up fabricated now. Only portions of the original meanings of the revealed texts remain in the many different versions of the bible. It's actually pretty obvious why westerners who come from a judeo/christian background are becoming so disenfranchised with religion while muslims (the main religious group being fought against ideologically and physically) are becoming more and more religious across the world and more and more westerners are becoming muslim every day.

Or maybe it's because Christianity continued developing systemically in conjunction with the modern liberal democratic secular state, and most Muslim countries are not far detached from tribal systems.