TENNESSEE!

SoulFoodMemphis

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

He won't meet up either. Just keeps posting from his iphone from Hot Topic with the crew holding down the food court. He's been hiding from me for almost 2 years now, he painted a cock (Cause he wants ours soooo bad) over Mesko and Grift they called him out on Myspace only for him to swear he didn't do it, he blamed his own crewmates, wouldn't meet up, just jocked us saying we're the reason he paints and that he would never dis us. Anytime, anywhere bitch.

He won't meet up either. Just keeps posting from his iphone from Hot Topic with the crew holding down the food court. He's been hiding from me for almost 2 years now, he painted a cock (Cause he wants ours soooo bad) over Mesko and Grift they called him out on Myspace only for him to swear he didn't do it, he blamed his own crewmates, wouldn't meet up, just jocked us saying we're the reason he paints and that he would never dis us. Anytime, anywhere bitch.

i actually still have those pics... this is right around when i started writing....just kinda happened into it.

you prob cant read it but it says "get off my nuts before you get fucked by a real king" -meskoe-

"...get of my nuts faggots...fuck you pussies"

asshole.bmp

motherfucking bat boy productions......floppy fingered fucking douchebag character painting,jnco with a danzig shirt wearing motherfucking inbred.....i hope you and your closest relative and friend die of fucking aids getyasome1 you motherfucking cocksucker.come to nashville. please,and i can hope that i am as drunk as i am now so i can throw you in the cumberland of the fucking shelby street bridge. send your girlfriend too, so we can make her hit the track with nothing but a box of lifestyles and some wet wipes.after all,she's used to sucking tweaker and crackhead dick,cuz everytime you pass out drunk on boones farm and md 20/20,your dad comes in and makes her serve him up.retreat to your trailer and cry yourself to sleep,and hopefully we wont have to hear from you again. god i fucking hate you. - ASK 42