TENNESSEE!

SoulFoodMemphis

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PEACE lerk...

Why do these toys think they cant be touched!!??

SORRY TO POST SOME SHIT TALKING ON HERE BUT REALLY..

TAM..JUST QUIT(ANOTHER SKINNY WHITE BOY WHO SAYS NIGGA)

YOUR THROWS WERE ILL. SHOULDA STUCK TO THAT..QUIT ACTIN HARD

OR GET PROVEN WRONG..

JOKERIDE..I BEEN TRYIN TO CALL YOU BOUT THIS BUT YOU IGNORE MY CALLS..SO

FUCK YOU JOY RIDE. GO BACK TO MAKIN SANDWICHES GET OUTTA OUR SCENE

GO PAINT YOUR GAY ASS LEGAL CAR WASH, GIVES YOU NO RIGHT TO COVER REAL DEAL

GRAFF WRITERS, WITH YOUR UGLY BS. AND NEXT TIME I SEE IT ITS GETTIN X ED OUT FOR REAL. FUCK YOU FUCK CF FAKE CREW AND IF YOU GOT A PROBLEM FUCK IT..

A + HAVE SPOKEN..

ps YALL TOYS GOT MY NUMBERS

OH YEAH THOSE GASM/ MIR FLARES BELONG IN THE TOY THREAD TOO..

BACK TO FLIX PLESE

does "that 42 snitch " mean anything to you? And calls we talked already maybe you don't remember maybe its the powder who knows but either way really you cant touch anyone really but who cares i respect you unlike many but no one bothers you because its respect . But hey im more up then you and legal spots really hows your jungle book going and i don't even really go there . But hey im not hurt if i was i would air some of that dirty laundry i got pretty sure i got a copy off that news footage " we do this because the buildings are so dilapidated ' might as well but a giggity giggity after that. Hit me up we will get a beer and you can call me a toy and ill look at some more kog stuff and then look at yours and scratch my head . 2 years and im where im at i dont mind this is a game times are rough i need a Pepsi . Bump ASK RAGO FOLICK BLOK LERK REN KARTEL SKARE ZEWSKI AND SG . AND ONCE AGAIN ALOT OFF YOU WONT UNDERSTAND THIS ISNT SHIT TALK ITS CREATIVE CRITICISM . But hasp on a serious note your a good guy im down the chill we use too and really we had some good times i just cant party that hard hope your doing alright dont know why you had a problem all of a sudden but its ok because i dont have one.

Archived