TENNESSEE!

SoulFoodMemphis

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

check your history homie.....am7 started graffiti in the ville.....names like Tackz,Revok,Sever,Ounze.....yea,pump the brakes lil man and play the first Tony Hawk Pro Skater (for OG PS1) and tell me whose graffiti you see all over it. I respect your direction,but youre barking up the wrong tree on this one youngin....AM7 been done put in work (and still is)

i know this shit i know the history im not saying im better than anyone or talking shit for that matter im just saying that they just fucking paint legal spots now that aren't their's and don't do any favors in return....pretty shitty.

i mean come on you shouldn't do a big ass straight letter on a legal building that is being torn down the next day, and especially don't post that shit on the internet like its some big extravagant thing.....waste of time and paint....that would have been dope on a highway spot....not rockettown

and just because og members put in work doesn't mean it covers for other members who don't

cool so take it to a canvas then...don't even paint walls...it's just space your taking up where someone who earned it could have painted.....and i wouldn't call painting legal graffiti "legit" at all. Because your taking the whole meaning out of it when you do that. The whole point of it is getting your name out...not to paint a peace on a legal spot that was given to you so all your friends can say "oh wowww your such a badass" you have to earn it.

and it's not even like it's am7 anymore...more like jerry's art kids

Fourn, look kid, you're just a new jack that hasn't done shit in this game. When I was your age I was putting in mad work! I've been in it 12 years and have seen plenty fools like yourself come and go. I might have fell off a bit but i'm still in it homie. I'm not in it for the fame or to king the city. I do what I feel like doing, not what I feel like I have to do. You'll figure out what it's really about one day....hopefully. As far as taking shots at a legendary crew that I'm honored to be a part of, you need to take a giant step back on that homie. We have still got a strong and diverse crew putting in work across the country and outside of the states. I'm done clogging up the thread because of your worthless ass, Good luck!

dunk sb low sale

dunk sb for sale

supra shoes

supra footwear

supra shoes sale

cheap supra shoes

cheap supra footwear

supra footwear sale

supra tk society shoes

supra tk society cheap

supra vaider shoes

cheap supra vaider shoes

supra vaider shoes sale

Supra Women Shoes

supra women shoes sale

cheap supra women shoes

Supra Skytop shoes

cheap Supra Skytop shoes

Supra Skytop shoes sale

Supra Skytop high

Supra Skytop low

cheap Supra Skytop Low

Supra Skytop Low sale

Supra Skytop Mid

cheap Supra Skytop

Supra Skytop sale

Ed Hardy Clothing

cheap Ed Hardy Clothing

Ed Hardy Clothing sale

Ed Hardy Men Hoodies

cheap Ed Hardy Men Hoodies

Ed Hardy Men Hoodies sale

Ed Hardy Men Jeans

Ed Hardy Men Jeans sale

cheap Ed Hardy Men Jeans

Ed Hardy Men T Shirts

Ed Hardy Men T Shirts sale

cheap Ed Hardy Men T Shirts

Ed Hardy Women T-Shirts

Ed Hardy Women T-Shirts sale

cheap Ed Hardy Women T-Shirts

Gucci Clothing

Gucci Clothing sale

cheap Gucci Clothing

Gucci Hoody

cheap Gucci Hoody

Gucci Hoody sale

Gucci Jeans

cheap Gucci Jeans

Gucci Jeans sale

Gucci T Shirts

cheap Gucci T Shirts

Gucci T Shirts sale

radii shoes

radii footwear

radii 420 top shoes

Radii Straight Jacket

radii straight jacket sneakers

radii shoes sale

cheap radii shoes

cheap radii footwear

radii footwear sale

radii strangler shoes

radii footwear 420 top

radii spring 2010

radii 420 top sale

cheap radii 420 top

Nike Ken Griffey shoes

air griffey max 1

Nike air Griffey

nike ken griffey

ken griffey shoes

air griffey max 1 for sale

cheap Nike Ken Griffey

nike Ken Griffey sale

cheap Ken Griffey shoes

Ken Griffey shoes sale

Ken Griffey sale

cheap Ken Griffey

Nike Griffey shoes

nike air max foamposite

nike air foamposite

nike air foamposite one

nike air penny foamposite

cheap air penny foamposite

nike air max foamposite sale

cheap nike foamposite

where?

cool so take it to a canvas then...don't even paint walls...it's just space your taking up where someone who earned it could have painted.....and i wouldn't call painting legal graffiti "legit" at all. Because your taking the whole meaning out of it when you do that. The whole point of it is getting your name out...not to paint a peace on a legal spot that was given to you so all your friends can say "oh wowww your such a badass" you have to earn it.

and it's not even like it's am7 anymore...more like jerry's art kids

WHAT??? What have you earned over Ragoe? Yea Ceaze is a "Jerry's art kid". Might? Yea all those hundreds of fr8s are legal. Tackz only started piecing LA billboards almost 20 years ago. Rago was can piss on a wall and you better just lap it up. Fourn, you talk way too fucking much for they toy you are, and always have. This is the kid who was "cienztwo" on here who wanted to talk down 42 awhile ago too. You are a cunt hair away from having everything you got taken out forever. Say the word Rago I'll take out every single thing out here. Fuck you dude, next time say what up at an art show, I woulda said all this to your face had you tried to speak.

Ren, leash up the pup before he runs into traffic and gets killed, he's seriously staining the still young CF crew

RAGO is the cleanest around here, i don't think its possible to do all your pieces as dope as he does illegally. at least ALL his legals are high quality pieces of art.it'd be nice to see more of his stuff on here and on the streets tho.

^AM7 & ^42

oh and damn, these last couple of pages been quite entertaining!

^^^^

WHAT??? What have you earned over Ragoe? Yea Ceaze is a "Jerry's art kid". Might? Yea all those hundreds of fr8s are legal. Tackz only started piecing LA billboards almost 20 years ago. Rago was can piss on a wall and you better just lap it up. Fourn, you talk way too fucking much for they toy you are, and always have. This is the kid who was "cienztwo" on here who wanted to talk down 42 awhile ago too. You are a cunt hair away from having everything you got taken out forever. Say the word Rago I'll take out every single thing out here. Fuck you dude, next time say what up at an art show, I woulda said all this to your face had you tried to speak.

Ren, leash up the pup before he runs into traffic and gets killed, he's seriously staining the still young CF crew

the real questin is who is fourn or the cf crew? never seen them up before. maybe a legal wall here or there and i only see that shit on 12oz or rocketown