TENNESSEE!

SoulFoodMemphis

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

thats cool, im glad you guys hate just shows the jealousy you guys have because you guys are to afraid or lazy to go out and paint something, please hate all day, make yourself feel better for not painting and seeming hard on the internet.

thats cool, im glad you guys hate just shows the jealousy you guys have because you guys are to afraid or lazy to go out and paint something, please hate all day, make yourself feel better for not painting and seeming hard on the internet.

I haven't painted in more than 5 years, but ya know what? My shit would still burn.

If I was retarded, missing an arm, was blind in one eye, had the clap, and shit myself

every time I laughed, I'd still burn your ugly ass, weak, "style".

you havnt painted in 5 years? wow you should never talk to me, writing is alot more than you think and you should go out and talk to many different kinds of writers and learn a little about this before you come talk to me. im up, your not, go home, keep your mouth shut.

you havnt painted in 5 years? wow you should never talk to me, writing is alot more than you think and you should go out and talk to many different kinds of writers and learn a little about this before you come talk to me. im up, your not, go home, keep your mouth shut.

Considering that I'm over 30 and started when I was 14, I would think you need to sit down and stfu.

Also: http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97319

look here, if you dont paint dont talk shit, thats the only problem i have with you guys, so as i said, im up, your not, go home and keep your mouth shut.

I painted for probably as long as you've been alive.

Considering that I'm over 30 and started when I was 14, I would think you need to sit down and stfu.

it doesn't make me want to cry it makes me want to take a shit....and that's gunna run up my water bill.

now i am forever done with talkin to your guys but i will forever post pics. so please dont cry yourself to sleep every night because you had to glance at some of my post

You kiids are fags. Just shut the fuck up. Nobody wants to listen to you bitch. Every other page is you guys posting your shit graff than when someone says something your response "I bet you don't even paint" Maybe they do maybe they don't who gives a fuck. You don't have to be a writer to realize your shit sucks. Shut the fuck up and get good before you post your fucking flics.

Everybody shut the fuck up. Yeah, we're not the premier crew in Nashville. Sorry. But we do what we love. Ragoe told me to keep doing my thing. So I'll take that as an initiative to keep doing it. And everyone stop trying to ride the premium member's dicks. Real shit.

Done.

Post flicks.

my point of view is yaeh i am glad the new jacks are painting and keeping graffiti alive but at the same time when you first start everyone is gonna be garbage at some point if you wanna post dont get but hurt over someone saying your shit sucks..i was told the same thing 13 years ago when i started just keep at it hit the books,walls,under bridges that no is gonna see until you get better and yes i feel where lord casek is comeing from u should not come at casek and say let me see your shit or what not casek aint trying to prove shit just stating the facts real talk..bottom line if you cant take what someone says dont get on the internet and act hard and try and school the og heads go out and get better..i am done talking and no i dont have beef with any of you just my 2 cents...

Everybody shut the fuck up. Yeah, we're not the premier crew in Nashville. Sorry. But we do what we love. Ragoe told me to keep doing my thing. So I'll take that as an initiative to keep doing it. And everyone stop trying to ride the premium member's dicks. Real shit.

Done.

Post flicks.

what he said. this is lerk not that lil kid sek. sg isnt the best crew out, but we get up, and thats what its about. we got love from old head writers too soo everyne hatin can suck a dick. what up to beg haspe dcep and rhyme. they all show us love and thats what matters to us.