TENNESSEE!

SoulFoodMemphis

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
12oz phrase thesaurus:

"Pot calling the kettle black"

refer to example above

:D

why don't you post something instead of being a fucking graffiti critic too.....your a hipocrit just like anyone else......if your so much better then there is no need to make your smart ass comments.

...or maybe you should just stay in the toy battle thread........

If anyone knows how to gut houses or just wants to volunteer doing simple stuff let me know, I been workin with hands on nashville for the past week and it's pretty nice. They're looking for people who are good with hardwood floors, drywall, etc. Me and my boy will be doing it a few more times this week and next so hit me up if anyone wants to get down.

why don't you post something instead of being a fucking graffiti critic too.....your a hipocrit just like anyone else......if your so much better then there is no need to make your smart ass comments.

...or maybe you should just stay in the toy battle thread........

i fail to see how i am a hypocrite(check your spelling) as i'm not posting shit while telling them they shouldn't post nor am i hating on anyone's work but some heads should get some more can time before posting..... self included...so yeah...instead standing all over my dick and digging up post from over six months ago.....why don't you take the time to put in work instead of worrying about me and my intelligent ass ;)