Official toy battle thread

Krusify

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

how do u post a picture....? not that good with computers...

take picture, upload or import to your computer, upload picture's to photo bucket or flickr something like that right click on image and copy the image url. go to reply on this page, click the insert image right click and hit paste. and then go to the preview section to make sure it worked. that's about it

jerk that looks awful, start over mann

hahahahahaha i did that tripping balls yo, my fucking hands were melting when i drew that. but i don't see no one else posting flicks on this thread soooooooo i thought i would do so. and not hating but why don't some of yall post some flicks if you can do better? keep this thread alive!

and i'm not taking this out on anyone, but last time i checked and every time i check this is TOY BATTLE. so instead of saying that's awful start over. why don't some of you "old timers", "greats",or anyone that's good for that matter. just give some criticism on how to fix it, or where it's fucked up so us "TOYS" can try on fixing it. it's not to much to ask for. just saying everyone starts off some where and us "TOYS" won't ever really get better without some constructive criticism besides saying hey that sucks. help a homie out is all i'm trying to say i guess.