925 - east of the east bay

xchadx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
they do though. but like i said, it gets buffed so quick...

there is one wall along the bike path, kind of near safeway that never gets buffed, but besides that...

i just saw an AWOL hollow from the bart train riding through walnut creek that ive never noticed before. i also never understood why people didnt hit that spot. finally i notice someone doing so.

if i have time (not likely) i will go take a picture of it tomorrow.

i didnt even know NUT was in STM.

good job taking that picture.

bla bla bla.

na there isnt ani one BOMBING n this whole area....all thease toys think bombing is catchin a lil ass fill and ten tags n one nite is bombing.....NOT!....go catch 10 fills and burn the whole city on foot with tags i gurantee u will run if u no what ur doing....and itll look like ur dum up kuz no one duz shit out here....i spend all mi time bombing where it counts so i dont got time fer this shi hole but n e way.............just mi 2 cents.....no disrespect to ani one..........

^ you should also spend sometime at school so you could learn proper grammar and spelling breh.

its an internet forum bitch get off mi jock toy!!!!!!.......u poast evry tag u do on here like its suposta make u look up or sum thit.......get at me!!!! u wana talk shit.....ull get crushed kiddo!

i wouldnt consider anything these kids do real bombing...it just gets seen because theres no graffiti in the 925. if you busted 30 tags in WC you would king that shit...bust 30 tags in SF or Oakland your nobody. theres alot of nice spots along 680 and the bart tracks but they catch the buff in days....some nice chill spots too i only wish the freights were still as crackin as i heard they were.

thank you fuck muni!!! let thease niggas kum ta oakland or the city wit this shit.....theyll get nowhere real fasssst!

“Imagine a city where graffiti wasn’t illegal, a city where everybody could draw wherever they liked. Where every street was awash with a million colours and little phrases. Where standing at a bus stop was never boring. A city that felt like a living, breathing thing which belonged to everybody, not just estate agents and barons of big business. Imagine a city like that and stop leaning against the wall – it’s wet.”

-Banksy

yo .. that city bansky is talkin bout is called FRISCO .. haha ... he just sold a canvas in an art show in LA for 2 mill!! .. still though .. it's called street art cuz thats where it belongz ...

sold a canvas for 2 mill? he super glued his own art onto the wall of the Louvre museum.

the museum took it down and added it to their private collection.

I guess it's worth hell of money

Archived