925 - east of the east bay

xchadx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha.

Createdestruct, you're trying to critique Dicer, and what do you write again?

Yeah..

(that's a rhetorical question by the way.)

createdestruct never ceases to amaze me with his toy newjack ideas on graffiti.

i hope he gets molly whopped soon. niggas know who he is too,

1 year aint shit, keep painting and perfecting your shit, but dont jock yourselves...before 12oz you had to put in major work (that looked good) to get any kind of recognition. 12oz is cheap fame remember that...

thats treal.i would of laugh if u told me it would be like this years ago.ego check homie.pc them toys up. CHEAP AS A 40 DOLLAR TJ HOOKER.

i aint hating on dicer. even you're homeboy told me that he's slackin. i'm tryna give him contructive critisism because what your boy said is kinda true.

OUT n ABOUTyeah that 05 piece was rippin it... you'd think in 08 he'd be takin it to the next level... the man's gotten good but he's slackin on his mackin on some of his latest shits..

i mean i love dicer, i'm always in the yards and jsut stare at his shit and admire it. but hwo do you guys not feel me?

you have no place to give DICE ANY criticism ... constructive or not ... you act like every time you touch a wall you rip the shit out of it and anything you have done in the past ... sometimes its just cool to scratch that itch and paint and not piece the shit out of a fuckin wall ... paint 4 fr8s a week for 2 years and then give criticism bout dice .... until then .. keep ya shit up pimpin!

i aint hating on dicer. even you're homeboy told me that he's slackin. i'm tryna give him contructive critisism because what your boy said is kinda true.

OUT n ABOUTyeah that 05 piece was rippin it... you'd think in 08 he'd be takin it to the next level... the man's gotten good but he's slackin on his mackin on some of his latest shits..

i mean i love dicer, i'm always in the yards and jsut stare at his shit and admire it. but hwo do you guys not feel me?

just shut up. you're acting like a toy. tryna act like you're in the know, "your boy be feeling me on it too..".

well what does his boy feel about your style compared to dicers?

exactly

so don't talk and carry yourself like some OG. i'm willing to bet you aren't half as clean or come as hard as the person you're hating on, so maybe you should just chill before you get burned. I can't speak for dicer, but i'm willing to bet he doesn't paint to please jealous toys like you.

move on with it allready.

man, haven't been on in a few days and fucking people trying to criticize dicer. man what the fuck is up with these new ass people trying to make our scene into a god damn trivial game or something? you and your friends fucking collecting stats for dicer trading cards? these new people just got no clue.

speaking of where's slut been? nigga vanished since he got called out.

Dont trip off them playa. you been writing for lyke 8 months now my niggs. Tell dicer he is slackin and needs to come correct or next time you rock some new shit you gonna be on his level. Maybe then you can just take over ism, and kick him out!