925 - east of the east bay

xchadx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

usually avoid comes clean but shit man next to natrl he looks toy props for tryin though amybe hell teach you the ways

Stupid ass thing to say. I'll take that legible clean shit over that squiggly ass cheater/ doing your outline before your fill / no letter structure shit any day. Especiallly on a freight where the idea is to be able to read it as it passes by, are you kidding?.

wtf? arrite bro to bad these stories are true. and what is there to trip about? this is the time to glorify him you out of towner. and those crews you were talking about. when i made that comment abotu regonizing the 925. 75% of them are dead so don't be hating on some krews that are really tryna do something out here like KAO. you don't even bomb. you stay under bridges, in chill spots and back yards. i mean much respect for you're past shit but man. but niggaz needa keep it in the streets dude.

Your a toy and a dickrider. Face the facts.You got me all twisted if you think im an out of towner. All you wanna do is ride with some of the o.g writers try to get in there crews instead of focusing on your shit and forming a respectable crew on your own. You know what i rep and i hear from all kinds of cats you would slit your mommas throat to rep one crew that me and my folks do. Just do us all a favor and dont talk about people you dont know nothing about. You shouldnt be plastering stories you HEARD about that probably arent true about a person you NEVER knew. THat shit aint rite.

Your a toy and a dickrider. Face the facts.You got me all twisted if you think im an out of towner. All you wanna do is ride with some of the o.g writers try to get in there crews instead of focusing on your shit and forming a respectable crew on your own. You know what i rep and i hear from all kinds of cats you would slit your mommas throat to rep one crew that me and my folks do. Just do us all a favor and dont talk about people you dont know nothing about. You shouldnt be plastering stories you HEARD about that probably arent true about a person you NEVER knew. THat shit aint rite.

yeah to bad like 20% of the people getting up in this area know who you are. TIMEs HAVE PASSED. you and up and you're jstu a chiller. and slit my moms throat? ahaaa. maybe yours. you've been doing this for what? 10 years? and i can already do shit on you're level. i've seen you're pics. chill spots all day. to bad everyone else in your crew is still hitting the hot shit. n yeah you know what i write. n i knwo you've seen me up so why you tryna funk? hah and ride with OG's? mutha fucka i've been dong this shit on my on for damn near 7 months now and i'm still getting recognition so i don't need a crew as of right now. as for you? hmmm not even. keep using that same straight letter homie G. quit rappin. get a real job, and burn that civic ahaaaaaa. talking shit about trying to get into a crew, when you probably were doing the same shit at my age. and that aint even YOUR crew haha so why dont YOU make your own? i'm half your age and got fucking more heart than you. bombing as much as i can. taking the risk and i'm heated as fuck. go hide under a bridge and take 5 hours to do a straight my friend. late.

avoid_natrl.jpg

usually avoid comes clean but shit man next to natrl he looks toy props for tryin though amybe hell teach you the ways

avoid definitely looks toy next to natrl.. natrl got them fuckin wild styles with hella little details an shit regardless of what he's paintin on.. bump natrl, keep practicing avoid

createdestruct, if you keep rockin shit for another few years, at some point I think you'll understand where some of us are coming from in our critisizm toward you... hopefully by that time, you'll be able to look back and laugh at yourself, talkin about "I've been puttin it down for 7 MONTHS now".... dude, I realize you are proud of your efforts so far and that's good, you should be, but like I said before fuck your ego and do not get hung up on what other people say or think of you right now. whether you like it or not, you're still a new comer to the game and have a monumental amount to learn about it. knowing all the little details about who's who and what school they went to and where they live exactly, etc. etc. doesn't make you cool, maybe to your friends because you "know" so much, but not online. It's practically better to not know anything online, cause at least then you'd have a harder time of fuckin up and sayin shit you really shouldn't be sayin anyways (and I'm not talkin about your little Pen15 story necessarily)... Wisen up dude, relax and continue to earn your stripes. Dont kid yourself, you got a long way to go.

HAHA this createdestruct toy is hillarious.

SEVEN MONTHS DAWG!!!

OH SHIIIETTTTTT!!

watch out the little toys been rocking for 7 months! and hes gonna kick MakeItReigns ass too and slit his throat!!!!

watch out brooooooooo. woops i mean nigga.

fucking pathetic.

yeah to bad like 20% of the people getting up in this area know who you are. TIMEs HAVE PASSED. you and up and you're jstu a chiller. and slit my moms throat? ahaaa. maybe yours. you've been doing this for what? 10 years? and i can already do shit on you're level. i've seen you're pics. chill spots all day. to bad everyone else in your crew is still hitting the hot shit. n yeah you know what i write. n i knwo you've seen me up so why you tryna funk? hah and ride with OG's? mutha fucka i've been dong this shit on my on for damn near 7 months now and i'm still getting recognition so i don't need a crew as of right now. as for you? hmmm not even. keep using that same straight letter homie G. quit rappin. get a real job, and burn that civic ahaaaaaa. talking shit about trying to get into a crew, when you probably were doing the same shit at my age. and that aint even YOUR crew haha so why dont YOU make your own? i'm half your age and got fucking more heart than you. bombing as much as i can. taking the risk and i'm heated as fuck. go hide under a bridge and take 5 hours to do a straight my friend. late.

7months aint shit but if u can do da same hit as sum1 doin it 4 10.......dam

7months aint shit but if u can do da same hit as sum1 doin it 4 10.......dam

yeah, of course, but this particular situation is deeper than createdestruct truly understands. He doesn't really know MakeItReign nor much about him or what he's done. He's aware of a little but not alot.

HAHA this createdestruct toy is hillarious.

SEVEN MONTHS DAWG!!!

OH SHIIIETTTTTT!!

watch out the little toys been rocking for 7 months! and hes gonna kick MakeItReigns ass too and slit his throat!!!!

watch out brooooooooo. woops i mean nigga.

fucking pathetic.

wow i was gonna comment but moelester stole my whole speech. i like his thinkin real og shit. kid keeps talkin bout og s n hes gonna run into the real o.g.s who never squashshit n we'll see how hard his lil ass really is.i tried 2 be hush but we know who you're talkin bout. whos boy just got popped?THATS WHAT I THOUGHT YOUNGBUCK. u bout as hard as g unit

yes. actaully 5 months on my OWN and 5 months with a krew that i got outta. so a year. and yes i'm getting up. not trying to be conceited nor flash myself. but i'm happy with my success and aint stoppin. please stop fronting cuz yes im a new comer but i got knowledge for the game and this area. not one to use the same outline with just different fills but trying to me a man of different styles. if you know who i am you seen me up and i hope im making you ugys proud to have someone actaulyl TRYING to rock shit. so don't punk me out cuz i'm fuckn trying and i really think i'm arrite.

make it reign. don't be a fuckin jerk because i can do exactly what you do. such a simp but clean style and much respect even thought i really am doing what you did before. but you needa bomb more. come out here or bomb you're state.

and stop fuckin fronting offa me sayign shit about pen15! i fuckin seen pics of hi shit and respect him for doing what we're all tyrna do so don't blame me for just fuckin remembering a dude that was really tryna make use of this area we got to handle.

moe lester you needa stop being a jerk to. damn... yes fuckin damn near 7 to a year and i'm getting noticed around this area. and i'm happy. not the best but i'm putting in work and these cats no it

fuck twelve oz. this place don't know the real people doing work in the 925. LATE

yes. actaully 5 months on my OWN and 5 months with a krew that i got outta. so a year. and yes i'm getting up. not trying to be conceited nor flash myself. but i'm happy with my success and aint stoppin. please stop fronting cuz yes im a new comer but i got knowledge for the game and this area. not one to use the same outline with just different fills but trying to me a man of different styles. if you know who i am you seen me up and i hope im making you ugys proud to have someone actaulyl TRYING to rock shit. so don't punk me out cuz i'm fuckn trying and i really think i'm arrite.

make it reign. don't be a fuckin jerk because i can do exactly what you do. such a simp but clean style and much respect even thought i really am doing what you did before. but you needa bomb more. come out here or bomb you're state.

and stop fuckin fronting offa me sayign shit about pen15! i fuckin seen pics of hi shit and respect him for doing what we're all tyrna do so don't blame me for just fuckin remembering a dude that was really tryna make use of this area we got to handle.

moe lester you needa stop being a jerk to. damn... yes fuckin damn near 7 to a year and i'm getting noticed around this area. and i'm happy. not the best but i'm putting in work and these cats no it

fuck twelve oz. this place don't know the real people doing work in the 925. LATE

You need an old fashon beat down to calm that toy ego. I aint even fuckin with you no more. Just keep peoples names out your mouth.