925 - east of the east bay

xchadx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just like how style that originated in ny and then made it out here its not like everyone is biting New York

For a style that originated on the west coast there is a huge amount of people doin it that are not from LA

Its a West Coast style stoopid

new york part is true because thats where it all started..but someone giving you styles is differnt than jus taking them..i dont know the hole beef and i dont really care its not my crewz so it is what it is..everyone has diffrent styles and progresses but therz not to many cats that get styles over night..thats jus what it looks like to me..:o

I'm sure msk gives a fuck about stm....really they don't even look like msk shit...it's a style a west coast style....so if you rep the west rep it 2 the fullest...stop bitting subway art newyork shit...yall can keep your funk,,,,funky lookn shit...all pretty like a bitch painted it...

looks LA ish.......shit that Nat rips La,,,,,,bitchs.....nigga's in La are bitting his shit,,,,west coasting...not a La style,,,,,natrl been doing sharp wildstyles before msk,,,,,they came up here doing big ass block letters,,,,,he always been doing that skinny bar wild shit....you punk go do some funk shits out dated,,,,,haha

oms mfl was dissin stm shit without leavin a name

:lol: That's the toyest thing I've seen a STMer say in awhile... that's the kinda shit STM and their entourage do... sorry russian but MFL/OMS has never gotten down like that... if anyone in those crews want to diss someone, it would only be for a legitimate reason and they for damn sure would make a point of making sure you knew who it was. kick rocks

:lol: That's the toyest thing I've seen a STMer say in awhile... that's the kinda shit STM and their entourage do... sorry russian but MFL/OMS has never gotten down like that... if anyone in those crews want to diss someone, it would only be for a legitimate reason and they for damn sure would make a point of making sure you knew who it was. kick rocks

1st off I aint STm booboo I rep 3w all day bitch and this is just what i seen in canal central

and yes im a toy compared to avoid big bomber...lol

new york part is true because thats where it all started..but someone giving you styles is differnt than jus taking them..i dont know the hole beef and i dont really care its not my crewz so it is what it is..everyone has diffrent styles and progresses but therz not to many cats that get styles over night..thats jus what it looks like to me..:o

so what east coaster flew out here and gave your funkee style>?

I'm sure msk gives a fuck about stm....really they don't even look like msk shit...it's a style a west coast style....so if you rep the west rep it 2 the fullest...stop bitting subway art newyork shit...yall can keep your funk,,,,funky lookn shit...all pretty like a bitch painted it...

BUMP!!:) :) :)

1st off I aint STm booboo I rep 3w all day bitch and this is just what i seen in canal central

and yes im a toy compared to avoid big bomber...lol

Ohh, ok, I stand corrected, since you dip around with MFL and OMS and watch them hack STM shit without leavin their names... you're a fool, you couldn't have been more incorrect in your original statement if you had tried... kids these days thinkin they know shit...

so what east coaster flew out here and gave your funkee style>?

who the phuck said any thing about me havin a eastcoast style???you need to read that again..I rep the bay no matter where im at.i got a bay style and im surprized your not bitting it..I can see why you toy's need your jaws checked..