my blackbook

ginzer1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo thats wat i was saying to this guy devour about all these toys[[even though im 1]] crushing shit and not knowing wat there doing but i said that im going to learn about the past crews in chicago and the graff scene like who rites wat and shit like that and practicin on paper then when im ready ill go out and do my first [[bomb]] but the guy said i was a cop but isnt that better to learn first

exactly he gets it why dont u, just like some toy made another thread asking if he should write and he said he was gonna write cope, u gotta learn shit before u start it .

wow i just had the worst nigth nd this just made it awesome... listen ginzer... you need to respect people you dont know beacuse the fact u dont, if EBA had been a legend, you would have disrespected him nd therefor everyone would hate you.... nd trust me, everyone in this thread will tell you that you got off easy compared to the 300 other toy posts... u got mean words from 1 person, everyone else gets thousands

gizner... you have no idea how up I am... we don't even live in the same country.

And the point is this: I told you not to paint because you are contaminating the street with your bullshit.

And as much as you talk about getting up, I'm starting to doubt that is true. I notice, as proud of it as you are, you never post any flicks of your shit (and I do mean shit, like it'd be better if you just threw some feces on the wall and said you got up - whoo hoo!).

Whatever pitiful toy. You're gonna get banned and deserve it.

I tried to be nice to your toy ass from the getgo and you acted like a fucking baby.

You have no idea how many people are reading this thread, agreeing with us and laughing at you. NO idea.

Come on... post up those flicks, pussy. We need something else to amuse us.

u might be a better a picer but god dam ur tag is toy!!

my tagging skills>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>urs

get banned for what ur the one talking ish telling a newbie to stop writing

u got any panels or ur just draw at home.......

listen kid. i really would like to see how "dope" your tag is. dont talk shit to people, dont say you are better than people you clearly are not.....learn some respect, or someone will hopefully kick your ass and teach you a lesson boy.

hah, ginzer1....you obviously dont know too much about graffiti to begin with....respect people who are better than you, learn the rules man. practice, and dont talk shit, learn the history. oh, and by the way.....E_B_A is doing everyone a favor by telling you to stop writing.

You have no idea how many people are reading this thread, agreeing with us and laughing at you. NO idea.

Come on... post up those flicks, pussy. We need something else to amuse us.

heres one..

but anywho, first thing i ever did was an attempt at some real messed up shit.. i found 12oz, saw how the little toys getting made constant fun of... i changed my shit to simples, bit some letters, posted, got ragged on and went back to only simples.. ive been 'writing' for... maybe 4 years. and im still a toy. accept it.

you know those text message services where ya like text a number and it sends you some bullshit joke or horoscope every couple of days?

can we get some sort of ginzer quote version of that shit going

that or can i just keep him in some sort of mobile cage thing and take him every where and watch him make an ass of himself and throw firecrackers at em.

your bad at graff

stfu

your a fucking toy with a horrible attitude

if you actually keep doign graff and get better youll want to kill yourself over this thread.

deal with crit

no one would rip on you if you had a good attitude about it