Osama Obama

CILONE/SK

HAHAHAHAHHA firstly matey im Australian and i don;t watch any fo your ifdiotic news channels, nice try though.

secondly you are so fucking stupid calling yourself a Libertarian and then shit talking no Ron Paul, He is the biggest Libertarian in Washington and ran for the Presidency on the Libertarian ticket a few years back.

whats so funny is im not even from America and i know so much mroe about politics in your own country, do some reading on the topics before you voice your opinion

i thought that odd and pretty cool that you know about and support

ron paul. out of curiosity, how many australians follow our political

system? know about ron paul?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you're a dipshit. i think you know it, too.

I'm a fucking dipshit!?!?

Are you fucking kidding me????

You're the one posting that Obama of all people somehow supported the Patriot act!

You're also the resident "conspiracy theorist" who is all of a sudden rooting for a Republican while bashing the shit out of the most legitamate candidate in recent history.

And I'm a dipshit???

Is this even the real Casek speaking??? WTF???

i thought that odd and pretty cool that you know about and support

ron paul. out of curiosity, how many australians follow our political

system? know about ron paul?

we get token articles over here about US politics in the papers but its exclusively focused on Obama and Clinton, and maybeeeeee Mcain Or Giuliani once or twice.

Probably less than 5 percent of people could even name the 2 main parties in America, let alone name any candidates. The extent of Australian knowledge on american politics is hating George Bush (with most people not even knowing why but jumping on the bandwagon) Australians are about as dumb as americans if that gives you any indication of how well informed they are on global politics.

having said that there are a few people here and there who keep on the geo-political ball

You're from fucking Australia!!! What the fuck do you know about what's going on in America???

evidently infinitely more than you, how aobut you reply on your stupid libertarian comment when Ron Paul is a libertarian i'd like to hear your justification for that

no, it's the sponsor of the bill.

you really need to leave politics alone,

i don't think you're smart enough to

wipe your ass, so you're defnitely not

smart enough to see that obama did

indeed vote for a reauthorization of the patriot

act.

Obama sure as fuck NEVER voted for the patriot act.

I think it's YOU that clearly has no fucking idea what you're talking about and needs to leave "politics" alone.

I'm not a politition. I'm just a red blooded patriotic American.

And I sure as fuck will speak my mind as I please.

Espescially when I actually know what the fuck I'm talking about and you're just talking shit.

evidently infinitely more than you, how aobut you reply on your stupid libertarian comment when Ron Paul is a libertarian i'd like to hear your justification for that

Ron Paul is a fucking REPUBLICAN!!!!

I don't give a shit if he at one time called himself a libertarian because he's now a fucking REPUBLICAN!!!

And like I said I could give a fuck about so called "Libertarians" anyways. I only registered as one because I had to register as SOMETHING to vote at all. Which you would know if you were an American. Which you don't because you're an AUSTRAIAN!!!

i posted two sources of his voting record.

here's a third.

http://www.2decide.com/table.htm

ha! i didn't know obama is for net neutrality! that makes him even more of a piece of shit.

He never voted for the patriot act you moron! He's outspoken AGAINST the patriot act.

I don't give a fuck what propaganda bullshit lies you post because anybody with two braincells knows it's just that.

Who the fuck are you and what did you do with the real Casek??? :lol:

what do you mean "now a republican"? since when couldn't you be a republican and a libertarian at the same time?

damn skippy. the old school republicans are libertarians.

libertarian simply means "for liberty". any truly patriotic person

could be called a libertarian.

He never voted for the patriot act you moron! He's outspoken AGAINST the patriot act.

I don't give a fuck what propaganda bullshit lies you post because anybody with two braincells knows it's just that.

Who the fuck are you and what did you do with the real Casek??? :lol:

it's the same casek. he's a conservative and always has been. just because you and he agree on the same nutty 9/11 inside job conspiracy lie, doesn't mean him and all other conspiracy nuts are far-left secular-progressive liberals

what do you mean "now a republican"? since when couldn't you be a republican and a libertarian at the same time?

Because they're two different political parties. Perhaps the two most OPOSITE political parties.

Yo, I'm gonna be real here. I like the shit the boul has to say.

My beef with him is that I just don't trust him.

He became a fucking Republican for crying out loud!!!

What if some dude was spouting some Martin Luther King shit, or Ghandi shit, or Jesus shit or whatever... but he was a Nazi?

Would you trust anything that comes out of his mouth???

Maybe Ron Paul does mean what he says. But how the fuck am I supposed to believe him when he's endorsing the party that brought us the "Neo-cons" and "Bush" and all that and supported that shit whole heartedly from the gate???

And yo for real... Casek don't even beleive what Ron Paul has to say. Because if he did he wouldn't refer to Obama as a "bleading heart liberal".

^Real talk.

there is a "libertarian party", but that's the name of the party -- libertarianism is a political philosophy. all libertarians do not belong to the "libertarian party".

but you're saying some really stupid shit. no nazi would seriously talk about "integration" like martin luther king because they'd be contradicting their own ideology. libertarianism does not contradict being a republican.

you're not behaving like a libertarian with your "i hate all republicans with blind prejudice" stance. that kind of mindset does not run concurrent with libertarianism.

ron paul does believe what he says. no, he does not support the neo-con agenda. you would know that if you ahd watched the video i posted a page back.

you keep bringing up nazi's. that's fine if you are referring to neo-cons, they are working out of a playbook that is somewhat like the nazi party...pretty close, in fact.

a real republican, and i say this again, is not a neo-conservative. hell, they aren't even conservatives (the neo-cons).

you need to learn about some history and learn more about ron paul apparently.

^ REAL TALK.

it's the same casek. he's a conservative and always has been. just because you and he agree on the same nutty 9/11 inside job conspiracy lie, doesn't mean him and all other conspiracy nuts are far-left secular-progressive liberals

And if the conspiracies are true... they were ALL comited by Republicans.

So how the fuck can he "patriotically" support Republicans???

I really don't get it.

This is hipocracy at its worst.

I really don't get it.

well, i wouldn't say "republicans pulled it off"

i think i've made myself clear on what i believe about

september 11th and "who done it."

there is a "libertarian party", but that's the name of the party -- libertarianism is a political philosophy. all libertarians do not belong to the "libertarian party".

but you're saying some really stupid shit. no nazi would seriously talk about "integration" like martin luther king because they'd be contradicting their own ideology. libertarianism does not contradict being a republican.

you're not behaving like a libertarian with your "i hate all republicans with blind prejudice" stance. that kind of mindset does not run concurrent with libertarianism.

So what the fuck are you saying? All Nazis don't belong to the Nazi party either?

And if "no Nazi would ever talk about integration without contradicting their own ideology" then how the fuck is anybody supposed to take Ron Paul the Republican seriously???

Like I've already said, I could give a fuck about the "Libertarian" party as a whole. I registered as one YEARS ago just so I could vote at all. Because I could give a shit less about Republicans and Democrats in general. They're all corrupt peices of shit for the most part. But Obama is a serious breath of fresh air. And I'm completely DUMBFOUNDED by anybody that sees otherwize. Espescially niggas like Casek who I would expect to whole heartedly back somebody like Obama.

Dissapointed like whooooooaaaaa!!!!!!!

I really don't get it.

ron paul is a rational thinking human being. he knows 9/11 wasn't an inside job, just like your friend obama knows 9/11 wasn't an inside job. these are educated, rational, realistic people who don't have time to bring up repeatedly-debunked childish conspiracies that came from a sci-fi geek's wet dream. he was a republican way before neo-conservatives hijacked. he ascribes to early isolationist policies adopted by early republicans; which is opposite of bush's "pre-emptive war" and "nation building" strategies. he feels the united states should maintain a strong force for self-defense only, but should not meddle in foreign affairs.

So what the fuck are you saying? All Nazis don't belong to the Nazi party either?

And if "no Nazi would ever talk about integration without contradicting their own ideology" then how the fuck is anybody supposed to take Ron Paul the Republican seriously???

Like I've already said, I could give a fuck about the "Libertarian" party as a whole. I registered as one YEARS ago just so I could vote at all. Because I could give a shit less about Republicans and Democrats in general. They're all corrupt peices of shit for the most part. But Obama is a serious breath of fresh air. And I'm completely DUMBFOUNDED by anybody that sees otherwize. Espescially niggas like Casek who I would expect to whole heartedly back somebody like Obama.

nope. i definitely wouldn't back anyone on the grounds that they support net neutrality, which obama does. that is one of the worst things.

he also support a citizenship path for illegals, which i am strongly against. z-visa is bad news for all of us.

and an assault weapons ban.

If it wasn't Republicans then who the fuck was it???

i think it was a small faction of our government.

a shadow government, if you will.

ollie north, back in the 80's, called it "the enterprise."

that was a screwy trial. if you don't remember it or haven't

seen it, i would watch that shit. alot of dirty laundry comes out.

the neo-cons played their role, no doubt in my mind, they

are essentially "the enterprise."

anyhow, this isn't that thread and i won't get into it here. i'd

much rather you continue to make a fool of yourself.

i said all libertarians don't belong to the libertarian party. for proof; ron paul, a libertarian conservative, belongs to the republican party. you keep bringing up nazis and that's irrelevant. i don't know what partys "all nazis" belong to.

another horrible comparison in paragraph 2. talking about racial integration and being a nazi is a contradiction in ideology. this has nothing to do with ron paul.

ron paul is a rational thinking human being. he knows 9/11 wasn't an inside job, just like your friend obama knows 9/11 wasn't an inside job. these are educated, rational, realistic people who don't have time to bring up repeatedly-debunked childish conspiracies that came from a sci-fi geek's wet dream. he was a republican way before neo-conservatives hijacked. he ascribes to early isolationist policies adopted by early republicans; which is opposite of bush's "pre-emptive war" and "nation building" strategies. he feels the united states should maintain a strong force for self-defense only, but should not meddle in foreign affairs.

And Obama feels the same. Except he's actually willing to withdrawl our troops from where they aint even supposed to be and use them to go after Alquaida in Pakistan and put an end to this shit. Thus bringing our troops home to protect US instead of trying to conquer the world on some Pinkey and the Brain shit.

And on top of that he's willing to redirect ALOT of those waisted tax dollars to good use... free healthcare for American citizens. How the fuck can anybody be against that???

Archived