What the fuck???

DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER

So I'm watching "Hardball" right now.

Apparently another guy from "Law and Order" is running for president too as an "Indipendent".

He also apparantly has no fucking idea what the fuck he's talking about.

It's also more than obvious that his only goal is to disract voters and fuck up the election like Nader did.

My man can't even answer a straight question with a straight face.

He said some other really off the wall shit that I was going to call out but I'm so overwhelmed with the niggas stupidity that I already forget.

These niggas really think Americans are the stupidest motherfuckers ever and will automatically vote for the next Reagan.

Are you the stupidest motherfucker ever?

Are you seriously going to vote for an actor?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
He said some other really off the wall shit that I was going to call out but I'm so overwhelmed with the niggas stupidity that I already forget.

Oh yeah, I just remembered the stupid ass shit that he said that I couldn't remember.

He was asked what party he was regerstered as and his response was that he wasn't registered but that he votes in the general election. Anybody who's ever voted or even registered to vote knows that you can't vote for shit without registering. And that you have to pick a party when you do. Even if you pick "independent".

What a fucking asshole.

I find it hilarious when actors become politicians. They do/ say pretty funny shit cuz they have no idea where they are and why. Like Arnold trying to move the capitol to Hollywood cuz he hates Sacramento. And this dipshit didnt win once by luck re got re elected

So I'm watching "Hardball" right now.

Apparently another guy from "Law and Order" is running for president too as an "Indipendent".

He also apparantly has no fucking idea what the fuck he's talking about.

It's also more than obvious that his only goal is to disract voters and fuck up the election like Nader did.

My man can't even answer a straight question with a straight face.

These niggas really think Americans are the stupidest motherfuckers ever and will automatically vote for the next Reagan.

Are you the stupidest motherfucker ever?

Are you seriously going to vote for an actor?

Are you drunk?

Archived