STRAIGHTLETTERS and simples

Blaise Pascal

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Cuz that shit gets old to look at, idk how you do it where your at, but most writers like to see that cats have "styles" and dont just run one style.

exactly. that's where you're from. where i'm from we love a steady bomber who doesn't try to hard. when it comes to MY opinion on styles it's quality over quanity. i'd much rather see something simple and fresh then someone trying to hard to be a style master .. which not everyone can be. don't forget people and this isn't a diss to you don't take it that way .. but we do graff for ourself not for anyone else. just appreciate the painting.

that ichabod is fuckin FIRE!!

think style is important, but those optimists are still pretty fucking fresh.

such control of letters to be able to replicate the same thing, and keep them almost identical is a skill most people never bother to learn...check out cope2...his bombs are all the same, but i doubt anyone will tell him he sucks because of it....