BEEF * BEEF * BEEF * BEEF * BEEF * BEEF * BEEF Official Thread.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
but when people see faves in the yard its all like "hey man i dont got beef i even flik some of ur shit u wana smoke some weed"

hey i may do the same thing if i met you in the yard...but i dont smoke weed and i dont flik your shit and i will tell you to your face that you niggas are the fake ass DTK crew. you and your clik of imposters will always be second rate to the original D.T.K. crew. respond how you like, talk as much shit as you possibly can, and post as many fliks of your weak graff as you can find, but that will always be a fact. i dont paint anymore so im not gonna play myself and call this beef - it is just truth. take it how you want. I write SB ONE for the record.

there is an sb 907 in brooklyn, and wherever there is a DTK crew - if it aint the original, it is fake, whether its bed stuy or liberty city. there is a TFO crew here, and them niggas are fake too because the real TFO crew is from the Bronx...and people who know anything about and respect graff and strive for originality know that. if there was an MSK crew in west bubblefuck the same rule applies. whats your point? thats rhetorical - dont respond or further refute shit that is irrefutable.

hey i may do the same thing if i met you in the yard...but i dont smoke weed and i dont flik your shit and i will tell you to your face that you niggas are the fake ass DTK crew. you and your clik of imposters will always be second rate to the original D.T.K. crew. respond how you like, talk as much shit as you possibly can, and post as many fliks of your weak graff as you can find, but that will always be a fact. i dont paint anymore so im not gonna play myself and call this beef - it is just truth. take it how you want. I write SB ONE for the record.

YEA WELL CHECK THIS I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH FUKIN DTK HOMIE..SO TALK THAT SHIT TO SOMEBODY WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT UR RETIRED WACK ASS..

all in Miami--the city that cant even have a thread on 12oz because of the beef...........

2-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

4.jpg

DSC00726.jpg

DSC00728.jpg

DSC00729.jpg