Sick of This Shit

TheStupidToy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pistol - The funny part is he already replied to that thread a couple of times. Here is one of his quotes

no....

No I have never lied...........

Just something for your brain to comprehend

LAW - I will get something started.

For everyone else if you ignore this guy he will leave you alone. He is obviously looking for beef and has even said so in other threads.

You still think Im lying???? Okay.... ha ha...... please...... all I will tell you is that I was south of the stadium, just off the I-75........ if you think Im lyin, go ahead...... doesnt matter to me...... Do you remember the old Jefferson projects? I stayed there for a bit to if you MUST know..... they been demolished now, but my grandma used to live there...... there was a "Hair King Barber Shop" right near my crib that was run by Henry...... if you live in Detroit, you should know where that is..... but you want me to tell you the fuckin intersection near my house? I think you have enough info...... and I dont even fuckin care, Im not proud of it, fuck, never shoulda mentioned shit!

Originally posted by TheStupidToy

You still think Im lying???? Okay.... ha ha...... please...... all I will tell you is that I was south of the stadium, just off the I-75........ if you think Im lyin, go ahead...... doesnt matter to me...... Do you remember the old Jefferson projects? I stayed there for a bit to if you MUST know..... they been demolished now, but my grandma used to live there...... there was a "Hair King Barber Shop" right near my crib that was run by Henry...... if you live in Detroit, you should know where that is..... but you want me to tell you the fuckin intersection near my house? I think you have enough info...... and I dont even fuckin care, Im not proud of it, fuck, never shoulda mentioned shit!

Damn a few messages up you said "I barely moved here" yet you know all kinds of history of Detroit??? Smells Fishy.

Cough,Cough,UghBullshit

Pistol you fuckin fool! I dont live in Detroit!!!! How many times must I say this!!!! I DID ONCE live in Detroit, I live in Canada now...... fuckin hell!!!! I do still have relatives and friends there tho..... whateva, I dont want beef, I started an innocent topic, and you bitches question my every word lik eyou were the mutha fuckin FBI....... my mouth is sealed, you people are to "cop-like" for me......

on one hand, im sorry i destroyed this thread. the deterioration of society is an important topic, and one that if its going to be fixed, needs to be discussed. it however must be discussed with an honesty that clearly is not present here.

stupid toy, sorry for attacking you man, but lets be honest here. we operate under the code of theives, and unfortunitly, your not living up to that. initialy i was just being silly and protecting detroits bad reputation, but now its moved well beyond that. now its a situation where your being called out on the validity of your person. im calling you out straight up, and your not backing yourself up. i know for a fact that who ever you are, you did absolutely NO damage in this city, because i know all the kids who did. so this means you cant possibly be trying to hide your identity for fear of prosicution. the only reason you could be afraid to admit where you lived, is becauuse you know that i'll call you out on the reality of the situation. a situation, thaat really doesnt even matter anyway, so i cant understand why its become such a big deal. no one expects you to be hard, or a gangster, but if you present yourself one way, but then get exposed, your shooting yourself in the foot over nothing. your vanilla icing yourself man.

just be honest with us stupid toy, its ok, i swear.

seeking/silly stupid toy

ok, now were getting someplace.

south of the old tiger stadium huh? ok, well, considering that tiger stadium is actually on the west side of detroit, im not sure how you could have lived on the lower east side. but just for the sake of argument, we can play this game.

south of tiger stadium huh, off jefferson? so you lived in the warehouse district then? cause that is all there is on jefferson south of tiger stadium. warehouses and water. maybe you lived on a house boat. jefferson projects? well, i'll admit, you got me there. i dont remember any jefferson projects anywhere near that area. i guess that means your telling the truth right? oh wait, no it doesnt.

you were never up, so you dont really exist anyway.

I dont want beef neither..... but I SWEAR to you I did once live in Detroit.... I dont lie about stupid shit like that.... if I wanted to be gangsta, dont you think I would say I was from LA or the Bronx? Shit.... I hate being called a liar, especially when Im not lying...... I know you are prolly from the D, but I am telling you man, there is a rough hood in lower east Detroit..... just off the I-75....... Im just tryin to protect my name by tryin to prove it to you..... I havent caused any damage in Detroit, but I dont wanna tell people the neighborhood I once lived in... especially on a site like this....... please take a drive over there..... ask me a question about Detroit, I swear I can tell you the answer.... unless only a certain amount of people know it, but shit..... ask me a NON personal question, like where a certain place is located or some shit, I just wanna protect my name!

K man, I will try to explain this without yelling..... Tiger Stadium is just south of downtown, well I lived south of that, on the westside of the I-75, but Im not saying the exact hood..... its the area we used to call the lower east........ there werent any Jefferson projects in that area, they were more north, but they got demolished some while back..... but I was just pointing out thatI know all about Detroit

hahaha. this is just silly now man. im not claiming you never lived in the greater detroit area, im just saying that the area you claim you lived, physicaly does not exist.

i could tell you all sorts of places in roseville, but i dont live there, so whats the point? no one gives a shit where you lived, how hard you are, or anything of the sort, we just dont care for people flat out lying to us. if you hadent completely lied, there would have been no issue.

protect your name? im not asking for you name. im asking for two streets anywhere near these supposid projects that you lived in. 1-75 and jefferson do not meet up where your telling me they do. just give it up man. be big enough to admit its all a fabrication, that your trying to be ghetto fabulous and everything will be ok. i promise.

seeking/take a deep breath now

(breaths heavily with anger) THE FUCKIN JEFFERSON PROJECTS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH JEFFERSON STREET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never said that man!!!! Shit..... Im done..... Im through tryin to convince you, its stupid it doesnt even matter, were just playin stupid kids games tryin to get in the last word......

Tiger Stadium is just south of downtown, well I lived south of that, on the westside of the I-75, but Im not saying the exact hood..... its the area we used to call the lower east........ there werent any Jefferson projects in that area, they were more north, but they got demolished some while back..... but I was just pointing out thatI know all about Detroit

Do you remember the old Jefferson projects? I stayed there for a bit to if you MUST know..... they been demolished now,

ok, so with detroit and all the 'east side' 'west side' pride that goes on, you lived on the west side, but refered to it as the east side? ok, that makes perfect sence.

you clearly just stated that you lived in the particular projects that got torn down.

dude, honestly, just stop. your digging yourself into a hole that you cant get out of, and all for nothing. we would have accepted you regardless of where you were from.

seeking/check and mate

rearrange your words? i quoted you. i didnt change anything.

its all slums now? its been all slums since the riots bro. the area your now describing, is completely ghetto, so if you lived there ever, it was always a 'slum.' i know the exact area you are claiming, and ive spent plenty of time over there photographing abandoned houses.

dig, dig, dig

Guest BROWNer

wow, what a special thread...

you guys are in top form tonight..

back to the subject::::

yes........every once in awhile most people get a nice open handed

smack across the face..a real dose of reality....i too have those pure moments

of truth when i realize humanity is going down the tubes faster than a bum on booze.

hey...that gives me an idea....i'm going to get silly pissed up, i suggest you guys

go have a drink too:eek:

I know this, so you finally understand the area I am trying to bring your attention to? (breaths a sigh of relief)...... man, I told you it existed..... I wasnt proud of it, if you have taken photographs of them, you can see from all the little kids that run around swearin (was like that when I was there), that area is seriously dying...... I got jumped so many times for living in that predominantly black hood...... because Im spanish they always though I came from the South West hood, the area between Michigan Ave and the Detroit River...... the mainly hispanic community..... But anyway, I havent been to Detroit for a few months now, how is it goin? Some of my boys were sayin about how some hoods have cops out patrollin and that they just funded some big project that is supposedly supposed to be stoppin suburban people from comin to the inner-city hoods to buy drugs, if thats true, maybe Detroit will come back...... everybody knows how dirty it is, they even have those fuckin billboards that make fun of the potholes...... kids burnin houses down all the time, Im glad I got the fuck out..... I miss the fun times, I mean, abandoned buildings and hsit can be fun to hang round when your younger..... but its too much now..... are we cool? No disrespect....

Ahhhhh man....... I almost thought I got it through your dumb fuckin head...... but whatever, we are both stupid, arguin over such a stupid thing...... believe or dont believe, to me, it doesnt fuckin matter..... so Ill be the man and say its done, I dont want no bullshit, you can be right if you really must have it your way, whatever, thread done, no more to say....

dude, im the greatest arguer in the history of mankind. :)

give me an hour and i'll make the pope wrong for being catholic. actually, i dont argue about anything worthwhile, but if you gave me the pope, id convinve him that gold trim was played out.

seeking/i dont know, im just gifted like that i guess.

my two cents

i didnt read the whole post except for the first one and i can relate to it. i live on the very tip of a supposedly bad neighborhood in my city. every morning when i go to the bus stop, there are tons of people dealing crack. personally, i think that shit is gross and so fucking unattractive. i see people shoot up and smoke their crack on the streets here where i live. i even witnessed some guy on the bus snorting up some cocaine. i have never been exposed to this shit until i move out here and i hate it. today i stepped on a used condom on the bus. and where i used to work, i walk through this one alley and i have counted at least 25 used condoms on a two block alley. that alley is known for prostitution. i like where i live though, i can't change it. i can't accept it but its to a point where i can deal with it.

I feel ya...... I think sex is the worst thing that has happened to our society nowadays.... (pauses, I know some people are hatin right now, but let me continue)...... Well, sex is the biggest addiction for alotta people.... some people want it so bad they risk their lives, rape children, and even pay for it..... in my eyes, sex is a drug...... who knows how many diseases are floating around in that alley that Devilush described, the fact is, what if some young kid picks up that used condom??? Thats fuckin disgusting........ Not everyone in rough neighborhoods are bad, I mean, my mom works hard as hell..... YES MY MOM!!!! I aint 18 yet!!!! She works 6, sometimes 7 days a week to support our family..... she has never had a man to help her, and she has kept us away from drugs and crime...... fact is, so many kids have parents that just dont give a fuck about em, and thats where our society has failed..... I dont care what you say, TV and music has affected todays youth soooooo much, I see young kids goin around fightin yellin westside because they wanna be like 2pac...... its crazy! And its not just minorities, I know alotta white people who cause hella shit, they just get away with it alot more for some reason! And I hate it when they blame graffiti for it to....... I mean, maybe those ugly wack tags that cover the doorways and walls, but they even buff the nice pieces and say it attracts crime..... damn, why cant the government just realize that POVERTY creates crime..... more social help and funds for the poor will eliminate SOOOOOOO much crime!

oh yea, keep on talkin Innocence...... keep on talkin......

ok.

sex isnt the impetus for all these problems, its the manifestation. its not about the sex, its about trying to find something that feels safe and comfortable. no one knows where the fuck they belong, so they treat their confusion by creating addictions, be it sex, drugs, alcohol or what have you. its not about the particular vice, its about what they are trying to excape from. people often choose sex because they dont think that theres anything wrong with it, and perhaps there nothing inherent wrong with the act, but its never simply an act. theres the added weight of insecurity piled high on top of it. it goes much deeper than any of the obvious signs, it goes back to beliving in something that matters, believing in yourself, and caring about being alive. in our society the only thing anyone cares about is 'more' so this constant struggly to get 'more' leaves us infinitly wanting and never being satisfied. thus, we keep looking, and we cant find what were looking for, we transfer that desire onto other things, just so we have the satisfaction of acheiving something. even if that something is just another orgasm, or night on the pipe.

seeking/smarter than you think i am.

Guest im not witty

thats all well and good, buts let us return to the REAL issue at hand, "abstract" graffiti is wack, why dont those guys learn how to do it tag style.

im not witty/nothing constructive to add

Archived