Spray On Fabric Paint

SimplySpray

Hi All,

I don't want to piss off the board and post things about our product everywhere- but when there's a need- I like to help.

We have a spray on fabric paint that could help make the process A LOT easier for you. We have videos on our site http://www.simplyspray.com that show how to paint/stencil on clothing

It seems like we've had a rush of graffiti questions lately and I thought I'd throw this out to the community to check it out if they are looking for a fabric paint for clothing..... we have a stencil paint hat feels like silkscreen and one that remains soft- like a dye- but they are both aersol sprays, non-toxic, no odor, non-flammable

Enjoy your projects! I have to admit, the artwork I see on these boards is truly unique!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

plain old spray paint works fine on a shirt.i have used this and it just spat out paint on to me shirt and killed it and the stencil. maybe just a bad can but i like plain old rusto on shirts, i'v washed my shirts more than 30 times with no fading.

fortunately, the opposite happened to me,

i got paint all over my DC shirt while mixing cans. i put it through the wash, and you cant even see where the paint was. personally, i either use a foam brush/roller, and acrylics for making shirts. no overspray, wash proof, and covers quite nicely.

and a lot of people on stencilrevolution.com bleach shirts, or do what i do, except with fabric paint.

and you gotta admit,

SimplySpray would be a dope ass name for the forums.:lol:

i tried this earlier and works great if you have the controll and right mix

find one of these

2pintRL.jpg

then fill with latex or textile or whatever you want on your fabric

(the right mix is crucial to your success..lol)

practice like this(use water if you want so you can get used to the flares you can make witht these)

714529788_cdcf453a50.jpg?v=0

once your confident at handling the thing and you have the right mix you can do something like this..

851479259_7f469fac5e.jpg?v=0

this was experimental so the extra designs arent the greatest..haha..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...