A&E Indie Films: Street Thief

johnny ballbags

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yeah i was thinking slicks might have been a strip club and a stripper might have sold him out...

as far as faking his death, thats a possibility for sure, especially how tricky he was... however, i didnt get a good look of the car scene or what had happened around the time they were looking at the scene, have to re-watch it (thanks dvr)

but i hope he made it out alive either through faking his death or just survived somehow.

also, you remember how the cops said there was that one robbery that didnt look like his style? that wasnt the club slicks one was it? was it something else?

i believe they were saying the club slicks one that wasn't his style.. that's why he bugged out for 2 months after doing that job if i remember the story correctly?

i think he got killed by slicks dudes... they probably completly fucked him up then hid his body somewhere to rot...

the car scene just showed the car, and tons and tons of blood on the passenger seat, drivers seat, consol... and then on the ground outside the car... they had some forensic dude be all like i've seen people die when they lost only a bit of blood, and i've seen people live when they lost tons of blood... so i don't know tease.. haha