A&E Indie Films: Street Thief

johnny ballbags

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

so what do you guys think happened to him? was it that clubs slicks he robbed who knocked him off you think like the movie portrayed...?

and if so, whyyy? what happened when he was robbing that spot that they could have known it was him?

(just seeing if i missed anything)

A&E IndieFilms®

“Street Thief”

Rated: TV14 S-D-L

Running Time: 120 Minutes

Genre: Documentary

Closed Captions: Yes

Past Airings:

Thursday, June 21 @ 10pm/9C

Friday, June 22 @ 2am/1C

Search for other upcoming episodes

This riveting film takes audiences inside the world of a professional burglar to see how he lives, thinks, and plots his scores. Meet Kaspar Carr and follow him as he taps phones, cases stores, cracks safes, and robs groceries, gas stations, and loading docks. The break-in scenes are spellbinding. This isn't the glamorous life of the criminals in Oceans 11 -- it's the gritty life of a thief who lives in the Chicago underworld and steals the bread out of the mouths of real, hard-working people. Directed by Malik Bader.

so what do you guys think happened to him? was it that clubs slicks he robbed who knocked him off you think like the movie portrayed...?

and if so, whyyy? what happened when he was robbing that spot that they could have known it was him?

(just seeing if i missed anything)

he was acting mad bugged out bout that job and how he found out about it.... his source could have sold him out..... kinda weird that the place never reported the robbery, no?

im not completely convinced that he didnt fake his own death and take off either though.....

whats your guess?

he was acting mad bugged out bout that job and how he found out about it.... his source could have sold him out..... kinda weird that the place never reported the robbery, no?

im not completely convinced that he didnt fake his own death and take off either though.....

whats your guess?

yeah i was thinking slicks might have been a strip club and a stripper might have sold him out...

as far as faking his death, thats a possibility for sure, especially how tricky he was... however, i didnt get a good look of the car scene or what had happened around the time they were looking at the scene, have to re-watch it (thanks dvr)

but i hope he made it out alive either through faking his death or just survived somehow.

also, you remember how the cops said there was that one robbery that didnt look like his style? that wasnt the club slicks one was it? was it something else?

also, you remember how the cops said there was that one robbery that didnt look like his style? that wasnt the club slicks one was it? was it something else?

not sure... could have been the theater since is was a much bigger come up than all his other hits or something else entirely.... shit was ill how he hid inside the theater instead breaking in too....

flick definitely had me scheming in my head for a bit before i feel asleep.....