Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
johnny ballbags

A&E Indie Films: Street Thief

for a second I thought it could have been a documentary...its fictional drama, i guess..

I never watch tv but I want to see the secrects of the universe on the history channel, on a completely unrelated sidenote. opps.

it was exxxxxxxxxxxtremely awesome.

i hope he survived somehow, but i highly doubt it.

dude was a super smart theif.

really well thought out shit.

I caught the last hour and liked what i saw. I'd like to see it all the way through.

I saw this last night, I thought it was tight and pretty fucked up about how they cant find kaspa

I only caught the last 5 minutes, I thought it was supposed to be an actual documentary when I saw the ad, that's disappointing. They need more participant/observer type docuentaries.

i enjoyed it, because like said by several of you, it could almost pass for a documentary of sorts. it was cleverly filmed and plotted. perhaps who wrote it had done some thevious maximus deeds in his day?

so what do you guys think happened to him? was it that clubs slicks he robbed who knocked him off you think like the movie portrayed...?

and if so, whyyy? what happened when he was robbing that spot that they could have known it was him?

(just seeing if i missed anything)

A&E IndieFilms®

“Street Thief”

Rated: TV14 S-D-L

Running Time: 120 Minutes

Genre: Documentary

Closed Captions: Yes

Past Airings:

Thursday, June 21 @ 10pm/9C

Friday, June 22 @ 2am/1C

Search for other upcoming episodes

This riveting film takes audiences inside the world of a professional burglar to see how he lives, thinks, and plots his scores. Meet Kaspar Carr and follow him as he taps phones, cases stores, cracks safes, and robs groceries, gas stations, and loading docks. The break-in scenes are spellbinding. This isn't the glamorous life of the criminals in Oceans 11 -- it's the gritty life of a thief who lives in the Chicago underworld and steals the bread out of the mouths of real, hard-working people. Directed by Malik Bader.

so what do you guys think happened to him? was it that clubs slicks he robbed who knocked him off you think like the movie portrayed...?

and if so, whyyy? what happened when he was robbing that spot that they could have known it was him?

(just seeing if i missed anything)

he was acting mad bugged out bout that job and how he found out about it.... his source could have sold him out..... kinda weird that the place never reported the robbery, no?

im not completely convinced that he didnt fake his own death and take off either though.....

whats your guess?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now