Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
TheStupidToy

Monica Lewinski

Can somebody explain to me why a dirty disgusting whore of a secretary, who sucks a married mans dick, can now be seen on Entertainment Tonight in nice fancy clothing, at celebrity parties? This has always messed with my mind...... what has she ever done to make her so famous as to give speeches? What the fuck? I need to suck someones dick....

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

8========D~~~

…just watch the teeth scatterbrains.

Guest beardo

just like kato kalin, theyre conversational pieces

Because in a majority of the public's eyes she was a victim. Yes she knew he was married, but uh... he's the president... Mr. Powerful. The sheer magnitude of spit shinning that rig must have been killing her to keep it a secret. If I lapped it up on Hillary and she dribbled a bit of sauce on my blue button down, I'd have to tell someone about it. Oprah or Maury for sure...

Could you imagine if it was Hillary who cheated? What would the press be like on that story? Unbelievable I'm sure.

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

Originally posted by Joker

If I lapped it up on Hillary and she dribbled a bit of sauce on my blue button down, I'd have to tell someone about it. Oprah or Maury for sure...

Could you imagine if it was Hillary who cheated? What would the press be like on that story? Unbelievable I'm sure.

haha…I just posted something along these lines.

lapped it up…nicely put.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this