A real man vs. wild

Milk Grenades

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Man, MERO you know if you went to take the trash to the curb and a fucking rabid bobcat pounced from behind a dumpster and you choked it to death with your bear hands youd be on here like "YO B I JUST CHOKED A FUCKIN BOBCAT WITH MY BEAR HANDS SON. SHIT CAME OUT AND A KARATE CHOPPED IT LIKE JACKIE CHAN B. MLB SAY WORD SON." Or whatever the fuck..

NAH I GREW UP AROUND CATS, MY GRANDMA AND MOMS HAD BIG ASS CATS...MY MOTHER IN LAW GOT A CAT THATS SO BIG, NIGGAS DONT BELIEVE THE SHIT IS A CAT. THAT SHIT IS RUTHLESS AND AINT DECLAWED...THATS MY WORD THAT SHIT IS BIGGER THAN A SACK OF POTATOES DOGGIE. I STILL THROW THAT SHIT AROUND THE CRIB LIKE A BEANBAG. AND AT MY MAMA HOUSE IN D.R. THERE'S ALL KINDS OF ANIMALS LURKING IN THE DARKNESS. ANYTHING SMALLER AND DUMBER THAN ME IS GETTING THROWN OR PUNTED ACROSS THE STREET B, SERIOUSLY. A HOUSECAT WITH FUNNY STRIPES? IM BREAKIN THAT SHITS NECK AND KEEPING IT MOVING LIKE THE 4 TRAIN. AND I MIGHT[i/] MENTION THAT SHIT LATER WHEN IM SMOKIN A BLUNT IN THE WHIP, LIKE "*CHUCKLE* YO I TOTALLY FORGOT, I WAS THROWIN OUT THE TRASH EARLIER AND A BOBCAT TRIED TO JUMP OFF ON ME AND I BROKE THAT SHIT NECK" TO WHICH MY DUDE WOULD RESPOND "WORD? THATS CRAZY MY NIGGA, YOU GOT A LITE?"