rADIOhEAD

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

heres an analogy i made, maybe someone older then me can contribute, i was too young to appreciate the beatles growing up. but really got into radiohead a while back. so anyway, after really getting to know radioheads full catalog. my roommate got a best of the beatles cd. and after being forced to hear it a lot, i started to get the feeling thta radiohead is very beatles inspired. heavy rock music, slow moody music, lots of experimental music, drug music, the weird circus kinda music, the deep stuff thats sort of wrapped up in happy music. i dunno, im a huge radiohead fan and am not as familiar with the beatles catalog, but from what i heard, radiohead picked up where they left off.

ehhhh some what...beatles are a whole different level like they were breaking barriers and shit that no one at the time could of ever thought of doing.

Def. check out rubber soul i love that album

Def. learn your beatles history, seriously learn about the time before they were popular just so you see what they did to music and the world...

You need to see the documentary First US Visit

http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=6658715

These couple people were the only cameras allowed to go around with them and really see the view from their persepective. The best part about it is they went to get into the ed sullivan show they didnt allow their camreras in. So these dudes improvised and went next door and just knocked on doors till someone let them in to video tape them watching the show. Its such a cool reaction to see this whole family completely ENAMORED with what they were doing just jaws dropped open it is truely a site to see...great dvd gives you a feeling for the times and how they changed the world...

NIGGAS MIGHT THINK IM JOKING. I REALLY DONT FEEL PAC. IM PRETTY SURE IVE MENTIONED THIS BEFORE. I CAN APPRECIATE WHAT THE NIGGA BROUGHT TO THE GAME BUT SON...HENNESYYYYY ENEMYYYYYY MURDA MEEEEE IN THE PENITENTIARYYYYYY SHIT WAS WAY TOO MUCH FOR ME. ALOT OF MY DUDES FUCK WITH PAC HARD BUT IM NOT FEELIN HIS SHIT EXCEPT FOR "I GET AROUND" "AMERIKAZ MOST WANTED" (BUT THAT WAS CUZ OF SNOOP) THE SHIT WITH BONE THUGS AND "OLD SCHOOL".

i have had Open Pick, Bangers n Mash and Down is the New Up for over a year. last time i saw them live they played Bangers N Mash and a few others. if you look hard enough you can find roughly 10-12 new songs they are messing around with for the new album on the net.

Radiohead is my favorite shit...ill try to post the new song titles on here later for you ABC when i have some time...